(MUST READ) Jay Glazer: Packers WERE to welcome back Favre

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: (MUST READ) Jay Glazer: Packers WERE to welcome back Fav

dd80forever said:
Yes or no will suffice for both

Actually I heard on the radio today that Favre is friends with Glazer and Mortenson, who I thought were just pulling **** out of their *****. So this explains how they got their stories. From this point on I'll likely believe what they write about the situation.

Did that suffice?

:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

You ask a stupid question, I give you a good answer. Get used to it, it seems to be all you can do, be stupid.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, I did respond to the report about Ted not returning text messages. Funny you didn't bump that one. I guess, you can pick and choose afterall.

Why is this just taken as truth, nevermind I know why.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yes, I did respond to the report about Ted not returning text messages. Funny you didn't bump that one. I guess, you can pick and choose afterall.

well we know Bus has been playing the PR game, so i wouldn't put it past the Packers to do something similar in regards to this article.

but lets say hypothetically that this 100% factual...wouldn't that change your opinion on how our team is handling this situation now?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

dd80forever said:

well we know Bus has been playing the PR game, so i wouldn't put it past the Packers to do something similar in regards to this article.

but lets say hypothetically that this 100% factual...wouldn't that change your opinion on how our team is handling this situation now?

I dont know what it is..

RedSoxExcel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd personally like to hear Favre's side to this since the source of this is MM's friend and TT's friend, which I'm sure is not the "whole" story. But of course its on the internet, so it must all be true and exactaly as it says in this article...

Regardless, this doesn't change my view that Favre should be the QB. I'd still rather have the guy with 4000 yards and 28 TD's and the Pro Bowl starter than a guy who hasn't made a start yet. But thts just me. It's TT's team, he can do whatever he wants and I will continue to support the Packers.

I don't knwo why Favre supporters are getting so mad at TT. He made a decision, in the end, he's the guy to decide. Move on.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts