MS show back

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad to see the Mike Sherman show is back on the air with Larry M. For us non Wisconsin-ites, this gave us a little bit of personality to go with our passion for the Pack. I just watched the the latest on 8/15 airing with Arron Kampman. I had to chuckle when at the end of the program with Q&A's with the coach Sherman said of the surprises he's enjoying, he's bery pleased with the ST's play. Boy what a week can do. It's back via Packers.com

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm old enough to have watched the Vince Lombardi show on our old black and white set. Lombardi had a replica of Lambeau Field on a table and would diagram plays and talk about his players and the opponents players. It was really fun to watch. Sorry to stereotype, but it was a 'guys' show, where it was nuts and bolts football, not much on the 'personal' side.

Sherman's show is 'family' stuff...not overly football oriented and for a 'hardcore' like myself, really a bore. But my wife will watch it and I think this is the intent of the show...to appeal to a wider audience.

OP
OP
C

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I'm no mon de lon (ask Chamuko) but I enjoy the show due to the highlights, and player interviews. For some of us not in the great land of Wisconsin, we at least get a glimpse. Of course I'd like the nuts and bolts, seems like they offer duct tape for play descriptions. Yo esta pura hombre me amigo! Go Pack

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey net,

wouldn't it be cool if they could put that Lombardi show stuff on DVD interspersed with highlights from the actual games and sell it as Ol' School Football Review (Green Bay Packers edition)....or something like that.....

Members online

Latest posts