Mr. Opportunity is knocking...

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While many of you say making the playoffs is absurd, you can't dismiss the truth. Take a look:

1. Chicago 9 2 0 3-0 7-0
2. New Orleans 7 4 0 4-1 6-1
3. Dallas 7 4 0 1-3 4-3
4. Seattle 6 4 0 3-1 5-3
5. Giants 6 5 0 1-3 4-3
6. Carolina 6 5 0 3-1 4-4
7. Philadelphia 5 5 0 2-1 4-3
8. Minnesota 5 6 0 1-2 5-3
9. San Francisco 5 6 0 2-2 4-4
10. Atlanta 5 6 0 2-2 3-4
11. St. Louis 5 6 0 2-3 4-4
12. Green Bay 4 6 0 2-1 3-4

A win tomorrow nite, and we're right smack in the middle for the wild-card. Big game tomorrow nite, for sure.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A win against the Pat's would have been sweet.

However, I can not remember who posted it here, but a member of Packer forum posted before the game last week that "All we needed was one win in the next two games to be in the hunt, and a loss to the Patriots would not make a difference if the Pack win the game after on Monday."

Who made that post. Step up and take credit, becuase it is so true.

R.P.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

However, I can not remember who posted it here, but a member of Packer forum posted before the game last week that "All we needed was one win in the next two games to be in the hunt, and a loss to the Patriots would not make a difference if the Pack win the game after on Monday."

R.P.

Closest I can recall myself posting is this.
agopackgo4 said:
It makes me more nervous knowing they have lost two in a row

Same feeling here.

I think if we can get one of the next three games we can finish out 9 - 7.

Pats - L
Seahawks - L (if alexander and hasslbeck out... this is a W)
Jets - W
49ers - W
Lions - W
Vikings - W
Bears - W

OMG beat the bears? how so? I think they will have no reason to play that game an will be resting players early...

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...I think if we can get one of the next three games we can finish out 9 - 7.

Pats - L
Jets - W
49ers - W
Lions - W
Vikings - W
Bears - W

OMG beat the bears? how so? I think they will have no reason to play that game an will be resting players early...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

i believe it was me i felt that the pack needed to go two and 1 in the remaining november schedule.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

i believe it was me i felt that the pack needed to go two and 1 in the remaining november schedule.

bumped the thread up there rp

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
...I think if we can get one of the next three games we can finish out 9 - 7.

Pats - L
Jets - W
49ers - W
Lions - W
Vikings - W
Bears - W

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Yeah, what was I thinking. Even with Hasslebeck and Alexander that's a for sure W.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikes I see you've already taught you're boy to laugh at us. He's a cute little bugger. I'd also agree that if we can pull out the win tomorrow we got a shot. Jets are looking tough though and the Niner game is probably a must. If you want some negativity I don't like our chances in a tie breaker where losses to the Rams, Saints and Eagles could come back to bite us

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
We won't have to worry about a tie breaker with the Eagles. They are gonna be on the bottom tier hoping for a lottery pick. (ie top 3)

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't see the Pack winning this one. I'm hoping for a competitive game. Hass is going to throw for 350 yards and 3 tds. I hope I'm wrong.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if we mak mistakes this game may be a flashback of last week because with matt H. back and alaxander back this team can be very dangerous.

but one good thing is that we are not playing against a great d.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we win this game.

the 49ers ran for over 200 yards on these tool bags last week.

thats witha terrible o-line and frank gore.

hassleback will get sacked 4 times tonight , and be rushed all night once leading to an INT.

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if we win, we will be in a tie for 8th, with being only a game behind the 5th and 6th place teams in the NFC. Plus we still have to play the 49ers and the Vikings were are 5-6. Hopefully, the Bears can get back on the winning track, and clinch the #1 seed by the time we play them in week 17, then they will probabyl sit most of their team, and we could win that one too. If we win tonight, we have a very good chance of finishing 10-6 or at least 9-7. After tonight, we have a home game against the Jets, then at the 49ers, then home against the Lions and Vikings, then that last game at Chicago. We could win those final 5 games.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts