Moving the game time

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So if there's a game 5 in Denver, the MNF game will be moved from 8:30 to 8:00.... and what exactly is that going to do?

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
reduce traffic in the city before the games, since the two stadiums are pretty close to each other. I think that arrival traffic is about the only factor there.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The E.S.P.N. broadcast crew have demanded the time change.

They want to disperse traffic flow and allow valet parking attendants time to expedite parking at La Boheme Gentlemen's Cabaret after both games.

I have been there. I can understand their concern.

It is a wise move.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I think the Packers are 0 - 5 at Denver.

Interesting stat. We're 0-5 at Denver and KC is the only team in the NFL that Brett has never beaten. History doesn't bode well for the next two weeks (thankfully though, we play in the present).

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We actually had the Chiefs beaten in Ahman Green's best year, but he fumbled it away. lol

Larry Johnson and Brodie Croyle don't scare me.

brnt247

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember when the Packers never lost at home in the playoffs? That ended too... as will our streak vs. Denver and most likely Brett's streak vs. KC.

Denver will be interesting but we can rattle Cutler and our linebackers can hinder their running game. As good as Bailey and Bly are, it is near impossible for a corner back to stop slants and hitches throughout an entire game. Look for Jennings to break off another slant and end up in the end zone.

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I think the Packers are 0 - 5 at Denver.

Thanks for the wet blanket...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

Ahhh not so fast...

1975 GB 13 Denver 23
1978 GB 3 Denver 16
1984 GB 14 Denver 17
1990 GB 13 Denver 22
1999 GB 10 Denver 31

But we have won in Denver..

1936 GB 21 BD 13 *Beat the Brooklyn Dodgers @ Denver :D

Members online

Latest posts