Moulds won't wear gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, it was getting closer and closer. oh well.

Javon\Driver\Gardner\Boreigter\Ferguson
+
Franks\Lee

good info, muscy

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually the Texans agreed to a contract with him but now the Texans and Bills need agree to a trade..

I hear it's all but a done deal though.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did he sign for the veterans minimun???

Is he coming from a big injury?

Bench warmer??

Otherwise he was a long way from becoming a Packer.

Just joking, the sad point is that it seems to be the truth !!!

Have a good weekend !!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:
GB never came close to getting Moulds.

where do you guys get your info? You guys say some bold things without backing it up at all.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
JeezusJuice said:

where do you guys get your info? You guys say some bold things without backing it up at all.
All your argument was was that last year you never heard of so and so team talking with so and so player, but they made a deal. You applied that logic to the GB/Moulds situation. ESPN never reported anything on their rumor page. Where is your evidence that they were so close in making a deal?

route25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moulds is still a good receiver, but as he's gotten older, he'a become more of a possession receiver. If people thought Moulds would replace Walker as our big-play receiver, I think they're mistaken. Moulds' YPC has gone down 7 years in a row. I think Gardner is a perfect fit for what McCarthy wants to do with the offense, and should be able to handle the #2 WR position, if need be. We still could use a deep threat, but Moulds would not have fit that role.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
route25 said:
Moulds is still a good receiver, but as he's gotten older, he'a become more of a possession receiver. If people thought Moulds would replace Walker as our big-play receiver, I think they're mistaken. Moulds' YPC has gone down 7 years in a row. I think Gardner is a perfect fit for what McCarthy wants to do with the offense, and should be able to handle the #2 WR position, if need be. We still could use a deep threat, but Moulds would not have fit that role.

exactly with Donald Driver there is really not that big of a need for Moulds.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:
tromadz said:
JeezusJuice said:

All your argument was was that last year you never heard of so and so team talking with so and so player, but they made a deal. You applied that logic to the GB/Moulds situation. ESPN never reported anything on their rumor page. Where is your evidence that they were so close in making a deal?

here

W-McGahee21 said:
ESPN radio reported that GB is offering the Bills Javon Walker and GB's 5th round pick for Eric Moulds and a 3rd round pick this year and Buffalo's 4th round next year.

Im sorry, but if GB is actively in talks with someone, it is serious. Tightwad ted doesn't call anybody supposedly.

so yeah....espn radio.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's hearsay. Plus it's from someone unaffiliated with football on the pro level (a Bill's fan, additionally). I would like to see documentation, like I said, on ESPN's website or whatever, but they have never put anything up about it.

In conclusion, that is all hearsay, and I will gladly believe you if you present me with some sources; otherwise, your argument is all hearsay, thus, unreliable. Nice try, though.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so if its not on espn.com, it doesn't exist?

it was on espn radio, thats my point.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no, but a reliable person did.

Am i supposed to not believe things unless I hear it myself? then why the **** should i listen to you?

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
no, but a reliable person did.
Is that so? Well, that about proves it for me. I guess you were right. :roll:
tromadz said:
Am i supposed to not believe things unless I hear it myself? then why the **** should i listen to you?
Ever hear of Socrates? I'm guessing no.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
espn radio is a good enough source for me. sorry.

and why would you believe the things written about socrates, all of that is second hand. it's hearsay!

you'll believe things passed down generation from generation(ever play the telephone game in grade school?) but you won't believe espn radio.

interesting.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, that's you. Sorry.

From Plato?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

If it's been approved to be taught to college students, why, yes I'll believe it. English has been passed down from generation to generation. Do you believe in English? Thoughts that the earth is round has been passed down since the Hellenistic period. Do you believe that the world is round? Mathematics has been passed down, religion, philosophy, science, do I really need to go on? I guess you don't believe in anything that wasn't JUST invented seconds ago.

Interesting.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:
Well, that's you. Sorry.

From Plato?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

If it's been approved to be taught to college students, why, yes I'll believe it. English has been passed down from generation to generation. Do you believe in English? Thoughts that the earth is round has been passed down since the Helenistic period. Do you believe that the world is round? Mathematics has been passed down, religion, philosophy, science, do I really need to go on? I guess you don't believe in anything that wasn't JUST invented seconds ago.

Interesting.

and its also believed that plato put some of his own ideas in socrates work. :lol:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you dont even get it, do you? you want to use a socrates saying about how I should listen to things only I hear myself, but socrates work is passed down and tained by other people(plato).

but keep talking. you amuse me.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, if you knew anything about Socrates, you would have picked known that I wasn't talking about/never said anything about his teachings being written down by Plato and passed through him. Again, if you knew anything, you would know that I was implying how Socrates taught that you should find out things FOR YOURSELF, instead of relying on other people. Hence, his style of teaching.

Jeezus....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts