Most improved player in 2012?

Who raises their game the most in 2012?

• Total voters

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which youngster will improve the most from 2011 to 2012?
Last year's big riser was JORDY NELSON, who blossomed from a #3/4 WR into a legitimate stud.

Who blossoms the most this year, takes their game to a much higher level?

Haha, I give you only ONE vote!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I picked Mike Neal, because when you've pretty much under-achieved your whole, short career thus far, the only way to go is up!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I picked Mike Neal, because when you've pretty much under-achieved your whole, short career thus far, the only way to go is up!

I'd hope so. It would be nice if one of those guys on that d line would step it up a notch. Dreamers can dream.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I believe Cobb will but I hope it's Newhouse, With a real off season I am hoping he makes a big leap as A-RODs Protector while we find out if Sherrod is going to be able to do it or not.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I don't think Cobb has to take a big step - just his natural progression from year one to year two should do it for him. Raji and Williams just have to resume their 2010 play so those two would be "easy" guesses IMO. Beyond them the two most important IMO are Newhouse and Neal. If either take a big step forward it would be huge for that side of the ball. Burnett's status depends so much upon whether or not Collins returns IMO: If Collins is back I expect Burnett to be extremely good and both spots take a big step forward. If not I expect a little progress from Burnett but he'll still have the burden of being "the man" in the back of the defense. To sum up: I don't know.

SEWICHEESE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cobb. Neal needs to though if he wants to remain a Packer. But I think his body is shot now(bad knee and shoulder), too bad.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Add Shields to the list, get decent improvement down the line, and we're in the SB again. All of them making some stride forward will go a lot farther then one or two making a big leap. Especially on defense. Fifteen guys need to come ready to be better than last year on D and fifteen guys know this too.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Add Shields to the list, get decent improvement down the line, and we're in the SB again. All of them making some stride forward will go a lot farther then one or two making a big leap. Especially on defense. Fifteen guys need to come ready to be better than last year on D and fifteen guys know this too.
I almost put Cobb but already had Traymon and Burnett as DBs.

No Votes for TJ LANG?
I wanted to add Lang. He could blossom into Sitton.
Cobb. Neal needs to though if he wants to remain a Packer. But I think his body is shot now(bad knee and shoulder), too bad.
Cobb is not beat up, shot. What am I mis-reading here????

Members online

Latest posts