Most hated teams

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most hated or greatest rivalry. I'll break down both.

Most hated. The Eagles, Cowboys and Patriots are all up there for various reasons. The Eagles because of their fan base, the Cowboys because of the stigmata of America's team and the Patriots are a current one because they are successful and people are probably envious.

Greatest rivalry (subjective to the Packers) It varies depending on who is playing best at the moment and therefore who is our greatest competition. I would say it is always somebody in the division but not limited to. Right now my money is on the Bears within the division and the Giants outside of it. The Vikings are close behind with the Lions on their heels.

The Rivalry

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1.) cOWBOYS- for claiming to be America's team when their own linebacker (hollywood henderson) simply proclaimed them as such and every media outlet ran with it like the sheep they are. 2.) vIKINGS-absolutely zero redeeming value. From their perfect failure rate in Super Bowls to their dump of a dome and everything in between. 3.) pATRIOTS-cheaters. 4.) eAGLES- I have no patience for fans that celebrate being hostile to visiting fans, especially in the presence of women and children.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
The Bears will always be our biggest rival, but I have respect for their organization and its tradition. That said, Bears suck, go Pack.

I have absolutely NO respect for the Seahawks right now outside of Skittles. NO respect for the Lions.

I hate the arrogance of the Patriots and the Cowboys and the comeuppance of the Giants and Vikings. I hate the belligerence of the Eagles.

I resent the Texans for injuring Smith with an illegal chop block for which they were not fined for the week after losing Cushing to a chop block that was technically legal but still drew a fine.

I dislike how much holding I see the Ravens' secondary get away with.

No other TEAMS have pissed me off lately or lost my respect.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
In the words of James Jones ... "I don't hate them. I don't even know their middle names...." :)

12theTruth

I guess I severely dislike individual coaches, players, etc. more than I do the entire organization.

My list

Bill Bellicheat
Michael Irvin - former Cowboy
Suh and Fairley - Lions
Eric Williams - former Cowboy
Tony Mandarich
Tim Tebow - the football player and the premature media coronation of him NOT the person

There are definitely others but those are the only ones on my mind right now. I love the rivalry with the Bears but I dislike some of their fans more than I do the team itself. How can I really hate the bears when I love Mike Ditka? Now that guy knows his stuff and tells it like it is. Perfect combination.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Da Bears more their coach Lovie but his super bowl are the packer games,that's pretty much the most important, to him then there is Cutler the way he walks around after some makes a catch if it were a t.d. first fine but maybe he has too walk with that smug way Because he knows it may be the last catch he throws to one of his players:) maybe I should like him on Sunday when we play him our guys would love to catch for him.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Patriots because of Bellycheek, and the Giants because they are the Giants.

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings.....they are the NFC NORTH's little whinny sister. always taking are heirlooms and what not....

I like the bears rivalry but I've always respected the team considering they produced the greatest RB of all time. but lately i've hated the team mainly cause of Cutler

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts