1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Most hated player(s)

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by ivo610, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61
    tom brady, eli manning, jared allen, and MILES ******* AUSTIN

2. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339

Everyone that plays for the Vikings, Bears, and Cowboys. I was to specific in earlier posts. HAHA

3. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    Well written!

4. MSA

MSA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm gonna list top 3 players I LIKE first then the top 3 I DISLIKE

Like list

1. Charles Woodson
    Guy gave 2 million dollars to C.S. Mott Childrens Hospital and Womens Hospital and started the Charles Woodson Foundation which distributes 100% of cash donations to charities not 90% or 95% but 100% it's not because he's Packer that he makes my list It's because he is a good man and a real role model I wouldn't care what team he was on he would still top my list of liked players

2. Mark Tauscher
    He looks like Jack Black and I just keep waiting for him to bust out a guitar and lay a tasty jam on us....

3. Kurt Warner
    Yeah I know he helped to knock us out of the playoffs but this guy is a class act

Dislike list

1. Michael Vick
    I've owned two pit bulls in my life and if you ever owned one you wouldn't want any other kind of dog and what those dog fighters do to these animals is heartless I don't view him as a human I view him as a peace of garbage (and his brother too)

2. Hines Ward
    Search youtube and you'll find video after video of his blind sided cheap shots It's like he looks for the guy with his head turned to blind side even if they aren't anywhere near the play

3. Brett Favre
    He is a Traitor.....and don't believe his offseason BS he knew every year he was still coming back he was just playing coy to avoid training camp nothing more​

5. DergaSmash

DergaSmash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    Jared Allen- a complete tool. I seriously hope and hope some angry drunk fan of whatever team they are playing hits him in the face with a liquor flask every time he does that stupid hog tie dance.

Tom Brady- Too much a whiny diva. And I think he is way overrated. I'd like to see how well he would do if he was traded to the Rams or the Raiders.

Those are the 2 that really spring to mind. Although I have a more general one.

Any RB or WR that steps out of bounds when time is not an issue. Seriously, go play soccer or something. Avoiding the hit and not trying for every possible yard is an insult to the fans who paid for tickets and an insult to the game. It is called a contact sport for a reason.

6. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Brett Favre
    Michael Vick
    Hines Ward
    Ben Roethlisberger
    Tim Tebow
    Adrian Peterson
    Tony Romo

7. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    If I can add a Coach I'd add Rex Ryan. He has no class at all.