most hated player on each NFL team

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Half the guys on the list are bulls*. "He's too good" You kiddin' me? Plus the guy who wrote it seems like an @** judging by the players he says he likes

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Well at least he's got the reason people hate Eli right...lucky.
I hated him before the superbowls. Whiny. Then he won and all of a sudden thinks he rules the world. One of the comments said it best, he can take his comeuppance then shoveuppance.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hated him before the superbowls. Whiny. Then he won and all of a sudden thinks he rules the world. One of the comments said it best, he can take his comeuppance then shoveuppance.
I agree. I hated him as soon as he demanded a trade on draft day..who does that?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. I hated him as soon as he demanded a trade on draft day..who does that?
Yeah that refusal to join in-prime LaDanian Tomlinson in San Diego came at the same time Pat Tillman had just been killed defending our country.
I wanted to send this Manning straight to Kabul when he (and his daddy Archie) pulled that schit on the Chargers.

Bring back the real draft for punks like that, send em to Iraq or Pakistan. If they make it out, then they can demand an NFL trade. I HATE HATE how it's worked out and this punk-*** has won 2 rings, both at our expense.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah that refusal to join in-prime LaDanian Tomlinson in San Diego came at the same time Pat Tillman had just been killed defending our country.
I wanted to send this Manning straight to Kabul when he (and his daddy Archie) pulled that schit on the Chargers.

Bring back the real draft for punks like that, send em to Iraq or Pakistan. If they make it out, then they can demand an NFL trade. I HATE HATE how it's worked out and this punk-*** has won 2 rings, both at our expense.

Technically I believe he died from friendly fire.

Side note the eulogy his brother gave might be the most epic thing I have seen at a wake/funeral

Members online

Latest posts