Moss Visits Green Bay

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
that poor guy's probably gonna have to change his phone number and make sure the new one is unlisted. can you imagine how "YOU SUCK!" messages he's gonna get once the Real Randy Moss gets traded to Green Bay... although all those haters will only last until about 12:15 on Sept 19.

I really doubt if we'd see that happen. Green Bay welcomed Rison & Robinson with open arms as long as they came in to do their job without an attitude that affected the team and the locker room. As long as Moss did the same I think he'd get the same reception.

Besides, the offseason has been so quiet this year so far in Green Bay when it comes to FA signings, I wouldn't be surprised if fans would cheer the signing of Charlie Manson. :rotflmao:

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hahaha lare thats hilarious

if we signed anyone the place is gonna go nuts.

i think he will be welcomed with open arms... i just hope the wisconsin marching band is there to greet him again.

Reaction score
All this info coming out now certainly fits the TT mold of secrecy. He isn't one to talk, and this would certainly be something TT would do (keeping things on the low, er real low?)

I have to admit though, the Bears are weak... Moss might just be what this team needs to contend with the Bears this year.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Besides, the offseason has been so quiet this year so far in Green Bay when it comes to FA signings, I wouldn't be surprised if fans would cheer the signing of Charlie Manson. :rotflmao:

I just received a telephone call from Manson's Agent who stated he and Ted can not come to an agreement on financial compensation for Manson's services.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Randy Moss was in Green Bay lately, it is quietest entrance of any NFL player in History. It is usually pretty hard for a well known football player to get into Green Bay without Packer fans in GB knowing about it, because it is by far, the smallest city in NFL.

If Moss was actually in Green Bay visiting the Packer organization. The Packers wouild be guilty of tampering with a player under contract to another team. and could receive a stiff fine fron NFL,

Moss seen in Green Bay .It is figment of a person's imagination or a case of mistaken identity. A Typical rumor as often posted on internet forum.

There has been silence around Green Bay Packer Organization ,as far as ,Randy Moss situation.
That Dylan Tomlinson , Sports reporter of the Appleton Post Cressant has suggested that Packers GM Ted Thompson has probably figured out who in the Packer organization was leaking information about Raider/Packer Moss negotiations and has plugged the leak!!! He said this on an morning Sports call in show over WDUZ Radio in GB yeaterday (Wed.)

Chris Havel has been saying for weeks, in his opinion, the trade for Moss is a done deal for a 3rd or 4th round draft choice. It is just his opnion. During the last weeks of Favre retirement deal earlier this year, Havel said he thought Favre was retiring!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Havel was wishy washy about Favre. He never said one way or the other. He'd say one side, then say the other. Like " i can see how its last game, but then thinkg of this and it might not be so you just dont know"

I don't truly believe Moss was in GB, but to say the things you have, well their not accurate especially for someone whos toasted as a 'historian' ;)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No its the ******** thread..LOL
I KNEW this was a "hard" thread to follow!
Guess i'll have to "bone up" a little more on the info!
I know everyone is wondering if Moss will be here. The question is, "Woody" like playing in Green Bay? With Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, and Koren Robinson already here, he would have some "stiff" competition! :rotflmao:

Members online

Latest posts