Moss could make fans forgive, forget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol Lynch is a RB, Moss is a WR ... we could use'em both

We could use Lynch ..but w/Moss...who'd be using whom?

Thanks for letting me know Moss was a WR and Lynch was a RB

Never would've figured it out. Who's the power forward?

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Thank you Allabout!

And YES! I can forgive Moss. I haven't seen him play since he left for the Raiders, so i really don't know if he's lost anything physically or not. He hasn't had a great QB out there, or leadership that i think would benefit him if he did come here.
Jerry Rice was good in his late years, and Moss isn't that old yet. I think he would fit in here.
Can you imagine Moss, and Driver for Favre to toss to? And if Jennings does what i think he can, man.........that would be exciting!

I CANNOT forgive MOSS. I've seen him play in Oakland. HE DOES NOT TRY.
HE did not TRY in Minnesota half the time either.

Did you guys hear what he did to Lane Kiffin? Kiffin called Moss to introduce himself and tell him how much he respects him as a players and wants him involved in the offense.

Moss replied by saying '*********, I don't have time for this bull***" "F** You and don't call me again"

YOu want to forgive that???

If u cant forgive u have no morals..............

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Anyone who thinks Moss wouldnt help the pack...Prolly couldnt figure out that Moss was a WR....

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero,
I don't see much on that list and would take Moss any day. Stallworth is too oft injured and the "availability" thing would probably send TT more in Moss's direction if he's picking from those two.

I don't see the big deal with Moss. He *****es when the team he plays for is playing like crap. Oh well. Move over there's always room for one more whiner around here when we're losing.

I said this before but watch what happens with our chances via the media if we signed Moss. We are on the verge of playoff strong now but would be a virtual playoff lock in the media's eyes if he were on the roster.

I'm not sure how many other guys out there could enhance our chances like that. Not just perception wise but really give us that much better chance to win.

If you want a playmaker you might just have to live with the fact he may be a little quirky or full of himself. The Donald Drivers of the NFL are few and far between.

The question is do you want an average guy that gives you a lot of effort and will help the team or do you want a difference maker that will sure enough help win games?

If it's that second guy you want more than likely you will here from him from time to time. Kind of goes with the territory.

Prolly the most upside of all the players on that list, though he is restricted, is Patrick Crayton....Nayone who watched him last year saw that at times he was the best WR the boys had....

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always thought that Patrick Crayton was trash, but if someone's got some clips/articles to prove me wrong, that would be fantastic. I've just never seen him play a good game, personally.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always thought that Patrick Crayton was trash, but if someone's got some clips/articles to prove me wrong, that would be fantastic. I've just never seen him play a good game, personally.
Ill try to find some and pot them...Trust me livin in texas hes all I hear about.....I mean besides TO and ROMO!

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cal2GreenBay said:
cheesey said:
Thank you Allabout!

And YES! I can forgive Moss. I haven't seen him play since he left for the Raiders, so i really don't know if he's lost anything physically or not. He hasn't had a great QB out there, or leadership that i think would benefit him if he did come here.
Jerry Rice was good in his late years, and Moss isn't that old yet. I think he would fit in here.
Can you imagine Moss, and Driver for Favre to toss to? And if Jennings does what i think he can, man.........that would be exciting!

I CANNOT forgive MOSS. I've seen him play in Oakland. HE DOES NOT TRY.
HE did not TRY in Minnesota half the time either.

Did you guys hear what he did to Lane Kiffin? Kiffin called Moss to introduce himself and tell him how much he respects him as a players and wants him involved in the offense.

Moss replied by saying '*********, I don't have time for this bull***" "F** You and don't call me again"

YOu want to forgive that???

If u cant forgive u have no morals..............

You forgive those who are SORRY for what they do. Not for people who aren't sorry for it. And Randy Moss is not sorry for what he does.

Are you the arbitor of what's good/moral? I didn't get the memo.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cal2GreenBay said:
Zero2Cool said:

Anyone who thinks Moss wouldnt help the pack...Prolly couldnt figure out that Moss was a WR....

Anyone who can't see the sarcasm of me my not knowing Moss is a wide receiver comment really has no business doing any sort of reading comprehension. 3rd GRADE is where that was learned. Need to go back?

Moss hurts more than he helps. Much like your comprehension.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:
Cal2GreenBay said:
Zero2Cool said:

Anyone who can't see the sarcasm of me my not knowing Moss is a wide receiver comment really has no business doing any sort of reading comprehension. 3rd GRADE is where that was learned. Need to go back?

Moss hurts more than he helps. Much like your comprehension.

Saw the sarcasm just didnt think much of it......I dont know about the whole third grader thing, but u r borderline retarded if u think moss would hurt........U know they have special help for people like u....

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you NOT SEEN the Raiders w/Moss?
Are you blind as well as dumb?

He does not try. He's a horrible teammate.
He didn't listen to Chris Carter. A hall of fame wide receiver
He wore out his welcome in Minnesota.
He had a STRING of legal problems.

He MOONED the Green Bay fans!!!!!

He swore at and told off TWO Raiders coaches (Art Shell, Lane Kiffin).
YOu want a wide receiver who says "F*** You" to the new head coach?

You think he's going to respect what Mike McCarthy wants to say?
Do you know he has a disdain for an offensive system that has too much terminology like the West Coast Offense? He's been on record to say the only offense he would like to play in is Mike Martz's show turf offense.

You think this guy is going to listen to a 37 yr old HOF QB at the end of his career when he didn't listen to a HOF receiver like Chris Cater who took him under his wing?

Do you think taking on his almost 10mil/year salary and cutting into our cap space which could be used for better, cost efficient, younger, high character players is going to HELP the packers?

You think trading him to a team w/a 37 year old QB, a young, unproven team, and an offense he hates is going to make him a good teammate and is going to HELP the packers?

Oooh..but he'll catch you one 75 yard touchdown here and there..in between all the stuff above. That makes it all worth it right?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH????

This part of your quote says it ALL....

just didnt think much of it......I dont know....

Refpacker, quit and take your losses and don't respond anymore.
Your logic lags as much as your comprehension.

The more you write, the more you reveal your education(or lack thereof).

Just live w/your statement and live w/it's flaws and your own.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Do you know he has a disdain for an offensive system that has too much terminology like the West Coast Offense? He's been on record to say the only offense he would like to play in is Mike Martz's show turf offense.

You think this guy is going to listen to a 37 yr old HOF QB at the end of his career when he didn't listen to a HOF receiver like Chris Cater who took him under his wing?

Do you think taking on his almost 10mil/year salary and cutting into our cap space which could be used for better, cost efficient, younger, high character players is going to HELP the packers?

You think trading him to a team w/a 37 year old QB, a young, unproven team, and an offense he hates is going to make him a good teammate and is going to HELP the packers?

Oooh..but he'll catch you one 75 yard touchdown here and there..in between all the stuff above. That makes it all worth it right?

refpacker said:

He had no leadership in minnesota, as seen with the party boat scandal.....DONT EVEN BRING UP THE RAIDERS!!! He cant throw himself the ball....There is an absolute lack of running game, which allows teams to pin their ears back and go get the QB...The line is so horrible that the QB couldnt get the ball off if he threw it as soon as he touched it......He has no other playmakers around him, which allows for double coverage.......they never threw over about 20 pass attempts in a single game......The QB's the raiders had were never any good in the first place, not even in their prime....For petes sake he cant throw himself the ball......

If your goin to say Randy sucks and judging him by the talent around him, then u have to say Brett sucks!! He is a playmaker. Hed burn almost any CB one on one all day long!!!! He has one of the longest wingspans in the game, one of the highest verts. and he has speed....Leadership reflects additude, and he had no leadership in Minn....Get real Daunte might as well have been drivin the party boat and chris carter wasnt around long enough to impact him...

So the next time u come talkin to me...whipe the drool from ur chin, straighten out that arm of urs, and quit makin moanin noises......retard!

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE

I just can't believe it

UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE

2325 yards in the last 3 years. That's 775 yards a year and paying 7 million a season for it. Over $9,000.00 a yard is expensive.

Jennings caught more passes and had 79 more yards than Moss in 2006.

But don't let facts get in the way of wanting an historical troublemaker(how many colleges??), an admitted doper who takes plays "off", and assaults police officials.

No one wants to discuss facts and figures of this selfish player!!

UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

refpacker said:

First off he really didnt moon the fans........

Second....Sarcasm is intended for verbal communtication..When in the written form, it should contain bold or italic letters......UR statement contained neither and is easily taken the wrong way.....

Lastly, I am in the 9th ranked MBA program in the nation and am currently double majoring in law....So I really find u "Lack of Education" Quote hilarious!!

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I just can't believe it

2325 yards in the last 3 years. That's 775 yards a year and paying 7 million a season for it. Over $9,000.00 a yard is expensive.

Jennings caught more passes and had 79 more yards than Moss in 2006.

But don't let facts get in the way of wanting an historical troublemaker(how many colleges??), an admitted doper who takes plays "off", and assaults police officials.

No one wants to discuss facts and figures of this selfish player!!

UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LOL throw some fact at him zero2cool ....

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He had no leadership in minnesota, as seen with the party boat scandal.....DONT EVEN BRING UP THE RAIDERS!!! He cant throw himself the ball....There is an absolute lack of running game, which allows teams to pin their ears back and go get the QB...The line is so horrible that the QB couldnt get the ball off if he threw it as soon as he touched it......He has no other playmakers around him, which allows for double coverage.......they never threw over about 20 pass attempts in a single game......The QB's the raiders had were never any good in the first place, not even in their prime....For petes sake he cant throw himself the ball......

If your goin to say Randy sucks and judging him by the talent around him, then u have to say Brett sucks!! He is a playmaker. Hed burn almost any CB one on one all day long!!!! He has one of the longest wingspans in the game, one of the highest verts. and he has speed....Leadership reflects additude, and he had no leadership in Minn....Get real Daunte might as well have been drivin the party boat and chris carter wasnt around long enough to impact him...

So the next time u come talkin to me...whipe the drool from ur chin, straighten out that arm of urs, and quit makin moanin noises......retard!

Okay RefPacker,

Replying to your points.

Randy had no leadership in Minnesota? So Chris Carter wasn't a leader/mentor to Moss? When Carter left him, he was supposed to
be matured..Moss that is...

He obviously was not.

The Raiders?
The team stunk, but what stunk more is Moss' attitude toward his coach/players etc. So are you saying, you can't hold a player accountable for his actions if the players/coaches around him suck?

There's a LOT of players who are REALLY talented who play on BAD teams who do not take plays off, cuss at their coaches, and sulk about double coverage.

You misconstrue me saying Randy is not a fit for the Packers as me saying Randy sucks. Let's get that clear. Randy's the best athlete the wide receiver position has ever seen. He also has one of the worst reptuations, off field antics, and attitudes ever seeon.

If you think his baggage is worth bringing to an impressionable packer team that's still trying to follow Favre's example just because he'll oooh and ahhh the packer faithful with an occasional 75 hard touchdown bomb while taking the rest of the game off and then sulking when they lose, being late to practices, and cussing out Mike McCarthy and whining at Favre to throw to him(think it won't happen)...that's crazy

That's all I'm saying.

I will refrain from making any personal attacks from you becuase a)warned by moderator b)it will get bad for you c)sticking to the football part of the topic so we can hash out some meaningful discussion.

Let's just keep it about football.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:

Okay RefPacker,

Replying to your points.

Randy had no leadership in Minnesota? So Chris Carter wasn't a leader/mentor to Moss? When Carter left him, he was supposed to
be matured..Moss that is...

He obviously was not.

The Raiders?
The team stunk, but what stunk more is Moss' attitude toward his coach/players etc. So are you saying, you can't hold a player accountable for his actions if the players/coaches around him suck?

There's a LOT of players who are REALLY talented who play on BAD teams who do not take plays off, cuss at their coaches, and sulk about double coverage.

You misconstrue me saying Randy is not a fit for the Packers as me saying Randy sucks. Let's get that clear. Randy's the best athlete the wide receiver position has ever seen. He also has one of the worst reptuations, off field antics, and attitudes ever seeon.

If you think his baggage is worth bringing to an impressionable packer team that's still trying to follow Favre's example just because he'll oooh and ahhh the packer faithful with an occasional 75 hard touchdown bomb while taking the rest of the game off and then sulking when they lose, being late to practices, and cussing out Mike McCarthy and whining at Favre to throw to him(think it won't happen)...that's crazy

That's all I'm saying.

I will refrain from making any personal attacks from you becuase a)warned by moderator b)it will get bad for you c)sticking to the football part of the topic so we can hash out some meaningful discussion.

Let's just keep it about football.
I agree with most of your post except for the part about chris carter being there long enough to impact him....Ur Right He should be held accountable for his actions....The only diffrence of opinion that we have is that I think favre can change him and that his talent out weighs his personality....U on the other hand think he cant be changed and that his personality will clash....I only hope that we can find out for sure....I just dont feel that in 2 years, prolly the extent of the contract, that he can corrupt the team....He's bad yes, but he is no TO....Why couldnt we just boot him after 2 years? I mean its not like favre has that long anyway....???

I respect u as a member maybe not all ur opinions but I dig the way u put things...Ur wording flows from ur thought process...LOL even if it is to cut me down lol...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see this conversation is getting a little heated.
Seriously, i think it should be discussed without personal attacks on each other. Both sides have their opinions, and thats what they are, opinions. No need to attack others that have the same love for the Packers, just because you disagree.
We should save our attacks for the REAL ememy! (The Vikings and Bears!) :thumbsup:
As i see it, both sides make good points on the Moss issue. It COULD turn out good, or it COULD blow up in their faces. Both possibilities are possible.
But the Packer brass is going to do what it's going to do, reguardless of what you or I think is in the best interests of the team.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see this conversation is getting a little heated........

We should save our attacks for the REAL ememy! (The Vikings and Bears!) :thumbsup:

Get bent cheesey !!!! :rotflmao:

As for the "Real" enemy, that is everyone outside of Wisconsin! :thumbsup:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Now.....i DIDN'T say VIKINGS FANS, did I??? :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Hmm no comment...me being from texas and all...I go through twice as much teasing just b/c im not a cowboy fan...U have no idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts