Moss and Kiffin reportedly start off on the wrong foot

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some lines I found on kffl.

Raiders | Moss and Kiffin reportedly start off on the wrong foot
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:40:39 -0800

Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers, reports Oakland Raiders head coach Lane Kiffin and WR Randy Moss are not starting the year off on good terms. Kiffin reportedly had trouble reaching Moss by phone. When Kiffin finally made contact with him, Moss told Kiffin in profane terms he was not interested in talking. A source at the Senior Bowl confirmed the conversation was a topic of discussion among coaches, scouts and personnel.

Shall work better in the future, because if you say "kiffen" in Germany, it means toking, smoking weed. :wink: :lol:

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aren't Kiffen and Moss about the same age?
Bavpb, how would you translate Robert Fick, who plays for the Braves?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well.......i still wonder how much truth there is to this. Was someone listening in on the conversation? Otherwise we don't know for sure what was really said.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Moss wants to come to Green Bay. I have no sources, I have no print all I have is a little birdie on my shoulder who told me so.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moss wants to come to Green Bay. I have no sources, I have no print all I have is a little birdie on my shoulder who told me so.
Be careful.......that birdie will leave something else on your shoulder!!! :rotflmao:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Be careful.......that birdie will leave something else on your shoulder!!! :rotflmao:

You trying to say I gots a chip on mah shouldah?! HUH BOY!!

heh :p

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Zero2Cool said:

You trying to say I gots a chip on mah shouldah?! HUH BOY!!

heh :p
NAHHH! Unless you have a COW on your shoulder!
Otherwise, it's just a DROPPING! :rotflmao:

Members online

Latest posts