1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Moron Fan in CIN - Greg Gall

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Ryan, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    SOURCE

Ladies And Gents, Meet Greg Gall

Yet another reason we have the best readers in the world here at Deadspin: We asked you for info on Greg Gall, the Cincinnati guy who ran on the field and took the ball away from Brett Favre yesterday, and man, did you ever come through.

Sometimes, even, a little too much: As tempted as we might be to post his phone number and/or home address, that’s a level we’re not willing to sink to. (Yet. We are told it’s two-bedroom and one-bath, however, and we have respect for the frugal price he paid for the place.) But we can tell you that, from all accounts, the number of people who have met Gall and are surprised that he would pull a stunt like that number zero.

A couple choice quotes:

“Greg Gall is a native Cincinnatian who attended Indian Hill High School and graduated in 1993. His last arrest occurred in 1995 when he smashed a beer bottle across a guy’s head.â€

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    SOURCE

We All Know A Greg Gall

More info on our main man Greg Gall, who, as established yesterday, has spent an inordinate amount of time drinking with Deadspin readers. Yesterday afternoon, he pled not guilty to the charges against him, which many people have mocked, considering, you know, his actions were seen by anyone who watches NFL Countdown or, for that matter, has cable. You can say that it would be difficult for Gall to beat the charges, but, jeez, did you see that guy run yesterday? That guy could beat anything.

We also received details of Gall’s earlier arrest, which came in 1995. (He pleaded not guilty then too.) Everyone we’ve heard from about Gall says pretty much what you’d suspect: He’s a wild and crazy guy who probably drinks a little too much, parties a little too hard and has a tendency to do stupid things after each activity. But on the whole: Not a horrible guy, likable enough, just dials it up to 11 a little too often.

Every town has a guy like Greg Gall, the guy who’s the funniest guy at the party … until he’s not.

3. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    [​IMG]

yeah i said it :x

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    <sarcasm> Wow VERY nice photoshop job, it looks so real </sarcasm>

5. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
    [​IMG]

i think i'm getting better! :lol:

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Ya know I didn't expect to see it live again as the NFL hates those incidents getting noticed at all, especially any tv time, however I have seen it a few times and each time I think 'brett kick his *** kick hiss *** hell kick him in the nuts!!"

just doesnt happen though

7. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Haha, I like that "dials it up to 11" expression.

8. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Indeed... Indeed...
    (Now look I wasted 5 min throwing this in PS that I could have been working on the code of the site :p)

9. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

10. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
    :(

the text matches up so nicely im just going to assume you found it like that. incredible find my friend, incredible.

11. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

It took your computer 4 minutes to load PS right?

12. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    That and I used the clone tool to erase the other writing, that takes a second to use properly otherwise you are cloning the border, old text you thought was gone etc.

Arial my friend with a 1 degree rotation to try and get the down hill angle of the other writing. It's a little off, but it's close enough for the effort I wanted to put in :)

13. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Stop all this nerd-speak

I demand it

14. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Powerpoint of this Douche takeing out a couple security guards and then getting taken down - available in the downloads area HERE