1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

More proof that this world we live in is out of control...

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Pack93z, May 31, 2007.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    WTF... go to the local grocery store and buy yourself a pint of chili sauce... :rubeyes:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18948833?GT1=9951

Wendy’s customer gets hot over denial of extra chili sauce, pops supervisor
    The Associated Press
    Updated: 8:41 p.m. CT May 30, 2007
    MIAMI - A Wendy's manager was shot several times in the arm early Tuesday trying to protect the restaurant's chili sauce, authorities said.

A man in the drive-through argued with an employee because he wanted more of the condiment, police said. The worker told the customer that restaurant policy prohibited a customer from getting more than three packets.

The man insisted on 10, reports said. The employee complied, but police said the customer wanted more.

When the manager came out to speak to the man, the customer shot the manager, Miami-Dade police spokeswoman Mary Walters said. He was taken to Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries, police said.

The shooter fled with a female passenger.

"I did not know I got shot," store manager Renal Frage told WTVJ-TV in Miami. "When I went back to the office, I saw blood pumping out of my arm, and I was shocked. I was checking myself out and couldn't believe I got shot over some chili sauce."

Frage added: "I got shot over chili sauce. I was trying to figure while in the hospital why someone would shoot me over some chili sauce."

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    More proof the the world we live in is out of control...

Thats stupid.

3. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Very stupid. People have no self control. No accountability for their own lives. Play the blame game, thats the way it is.

4. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The cost for the legal process to take its course, tens of thousands of dollars.

The cost for a metal jacketed 9mm bullet, ten cents.

Provided that our stellar educational system has done its job (I have my reservations!), do the math!!

5. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Follow Up-

Wendy's C.E.O. Jack Schuessler announced the manager could expect an envelope with 7 packets of chili sauce as a bonus in the next pay cycle.

Jack Schuessler stated: "We are proud of our managers sticking to our policies and he will be rewarded. I am sure he and his family will enjoy the extra 7 packets of chili sauce at their next take home employee discounted dinner."

R.P.

6. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I couldn't help but laugh at "A Wendy's manager was shot several times in the arm early Tuesday trying to protect the restaurant's chili sauce".

And I'm not sure exactly what the perp was thinking. Commit a crime in the Miami-Dade area? Big no-no. Big, big no-no.

[​IMG]

7. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Off Topic But-

I can not take the acting of David Caruso as a tough guy seriously, not since his prformance as the wimpy deputy "Mitch" in the first RAMBO movie "First Blood"

8. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Freeze this is a hold up! Im not joking give me all your chili sauce now! :rotflmao:

9. gopackgo

gopackgo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This sounds like the high school I went to.

10. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Caruso is definitely not credible as a tough guy. His role on CSI: Miami seems to work out more as comedic relief.

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Over CHILI SAUCE!?!? Thats just plain STUPID!!!

Now....if it was over Arby's "Horsey Sauce" i could understand. :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

12. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Re: More proof that this world we live in is out of control.

hahahahaha what was the school like?