More Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the current mods but we really only have a couple who are on here daily. Thinkin maybe we add one or two. I nominate kitten.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've only been on here for a little over a year, but thanks for the nod. If they do this, maybe we can open it up for a forum vote? Let the members pick who the want for a mod? Don't let it turn into a popularity contest, though.

I would nominate Ivo.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I've only been on here for a little over a year, but thanks for the nod. If they do this, maybe we can open it up for a forum vote? Let the members pick who the want for a mod? Don't let it turn into a popularity contest, though.

I would nominate Ivo.
Ivo is good too. GBG is another candidate in my opinion.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
The voting idea is brilliant. Robdog would choose who is on the ballot though. GASP!!! We could have our own election at election time!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
How many mods do we have? and how many log in every day but never post?

Just cuz it appears they arent active, doesnt mean they arent

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
How many mods do we have? and how many log in every day but never post?

Just cuz it appears they arent active, doesnt mean they arent
I only bring it up cuz I only see 3 or 4 ever online. Plus that crap that happened yesterday with springsteen was bad.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
What ever happened to Jess? I'd like to say that I miss his avatar, but that picture of Cutler was just plain creepy.

Springsteen was pretty annoying, but I think the mods did a decent job getting rid of him.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
What ever happened to Jess? I'd like to say that I miss his avatar, but that picture of Cutler was just plain creepy.

Springsteen was pretty annoying, but I think the mods did a decent job getting rid of him.

I miss Jess too. I love that guys sense of humor.

I think the mods did a great job handling Springsteen. Keep in mind the mods can't all be on here 24/7 policing the forum. They too have lives outside of the forum. I think they do a fine job as it is, if you ask me. I knew it was only a matter of time before one came on and sacked Springsteen. That honor went to PackersRS. In the meantime, I think those of us who were on here before RS got here did a pretty decent job "entertaining" the troll. :)

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I miss Jess too. I love that guys sense of humor.

I think the mods did a great job handling Springsteen. Keep in mind the mods can't all be on here 24/7 policing the forum. They too have lives outside of the forum. I think they do a fine job as it is, if you ask me. I knew it was only a matter of time before one came on and sacked Springsteen. That honor went to PackersRS. In the meantime, I think those of us who were on here before RS got here did a pretty decent job "entertaining" the troll. :)
That's why I suggested someone who is on here a lot :p cough you cough

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's why I suggested someone who is on here a lot :p cough you cough

Haha! I love this place! :) You don't want to know what I would of done to that troll. As sweet as I can be, there is an equal opposite dark side. Swift of sword. I don't like it when someone messes with my team or peeps (you guys).

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I would nominate Ivo.

I dont know if thats a good idea. Im pretty feisty. I might be a little too firm on things like politics. Otherwise what if it goes to my head? You will all bow to me! ALL HAIL IVO

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I nominate Kitten because she seems the most level headed. I would suggest neilfii but I think he has a drinking problem. LOL

It's not so much an a problem as it is an addiction; or rather, an obsession. Someday I will kick it though, and give up my coffee for tea or some other innocuous beverage. Til then, I still roast my own whole coffee beans.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I only bring it up cuz I only see 3 or 4 ever online. Plus that crap that happened yesterday with springsteen was bad.

Wonder....Are the ones you never see online, have their preference to say do not show me on line?

And you are right...The stuff from last night from what I heard was bad...Now tell me, in the entire time you been posting here, how many times has that happened?

That night I was out sick and was in bed for 12 hours..But when I woke up, I only had 2 email alerts to issues...But I heard it was such an issue? Why wasnt there more reports sent out?

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In light of what happened, we are having an active discussion about reviewing our current mod team and making some additions.

I will be reporting back with an update once things have gone final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts