1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

More Little Known Facts

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by MontanaBob, May 19, 2008.

1. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    A story just out on Google News related the fact the Minneapolis is the top rated heart healthy city for women.

And now for the rest of the story........what is not stated is that during the NFL season, men in and around the Twin Cities have 6 times the average number of cardic arrests and related deaths. Medical professionals and the health community are checking into the fact that most of the spikes in heart attacks and deaths in the male population occurred in the years the Vikings lost the Super Bowl, the year of the Miracle Catch against the Vikings that let the Packers win the NFC North, and the years under Coaches Dennis Green and Mike Tice. :lol:

I had to look hard to find that last bit of information, but after reading the Minneapolis Tribune and related stories about the Vikings giving their fans coronaries, I drew my own conclusions.

It's obvious the women there are either not fans of the Vikings or are out icefishing during the NFL season. :shock: