More Bad news for Favre Family?

chickpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The local news station started their 5 pm news with the tease that there is more bad news for the Favre Family.

Any word on what is going on? I pray Deanna is okay.

OP
OP
C

chickpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TMJ 4 out of Milwaukee is reporting that Favre's Grandmother - Bonita's Mother suffered a stroke. She is 87 years old.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish her well - she's lived a long and full life - my hat's off to her - I should live so long to enjoy the Packers.....

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gee, I hope that my grandmother never falls ill. Oh wait! She died of cancer years ago. Well at least I did not have another death in the family so close to that one to deal with.
Oh wait! My Father died six months later. Thank God that there were no more painful moments to keep me from focusing on my job.
Oh wait! My other grandmother died just four months later. Can we stop with the daily updates about Brett Favre's disappointments and heartbreaks? I am sure that he is not the only person in the NFL or on Earth who has had to deal with these issues.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know Philtration. I kind of thought after reading your post about the man who committed suicide that you were a pretty decent guy. Now after reading the sarcastic thread, I am reverting to my old opinion of you. Hey, anyone who is famous gets coverage like the Favre family is getting.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Can we stop with the daily updates about Brett Favre's disappointments and heartbreaks? I am sure that he is not the only person in the NFL or on Earth who has had to deal with these issues.

:looks around:

Yup still is a Packers website. I would assume these sort of updates will not be stopping any time soon.

Thanks for the post Chick

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey *********.....just because people care about Brett don't be bitter. Sorry about your losses. Go out and accomplish what Brett has before the public and maybe people would give a **** about your pain and heartbreaks..

If you watch everytime they interview Brett about another family situation, he usually responds with something like "when you go through what my family, AND ALOT OF OTHER FAMILIES, have gone through it makes football seem less important". He knows how things work. Personally, I wouldn't want to have to publicly deal with all the heartache and suffering my family has gone through the past 2 years, but hey that's just me. Good luck in your endeavors to get your pain out to the public.

On a lighter note....Ryan it takes alot of balls to put your picture on your posts. Has anyone ever told you you look like David Hasselhoff?

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Gee, I hope that my grandmother never falls ill. Oh wait! She died of cancer years ago. Well at least I did not have another death in the family so close to that one to deal with.
Oh wait! My Father died six months later. Thank God that there were no more painful moments to keep me from focusing on my job.
Oh wait! My other grandmother died just four months later. Can we stop with the daily updates about Brett Favre's disappointments and heartbreaks? I am sure that he is not the only person in the NFL or on Earth who has had to deal with these issues.

Why does Packer Fans discussing Packer related news on a Packer forum bother you so much?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesehog said:
Philtration said:

Why does Packer Fans discussing Packer related news on a Packer forum bother you so much?

Yeah - no kidding - we're not headed over to "Monsters of the Midway" DOTcom to complain about Bear fans discussing Chicago Bear Players.....

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopher thanks for the handslap there but you conveniently left out the sentence before that one. I was making a point about the difference between being a public figure and...........it's not worth trying to explain. If you can't understand it God help you.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
gopher thanks for the handslap there but you conveniently left out the sentence before that one. I was making a point about the difference between being a public figure and...........it's not worth trying to explain. If you can't understand it God help you.

I understand, but I'm just saying that regardless of whether you are a public figure or not one's pain of family loss is not greater than another. Brett Favre's isn't any more than Phil's.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But Rabis Phils life is not played on a public stage. I think it is because people lile to think there favorite players movie stars ext are human too.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"The Hoff"??!? This has gone much too far!

Is he the one who inspired you to let your chest-hair grow unabated while enhancing your manhood with a strategically placed pair of socks.

Heck, Ryan...the whole point of that show were the chicks in the red swimsuits (and slow-motion action)....but you...YOU....I am now officially at a loss for words.

Do you own any of his German bootleg albums/CDs?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
"The Hoff"??!? This has gone much too far!

Is he the one who inspired you to let your chest-hair grow unabated while enhancing your manhood with a strategically placed pair of socks.

Heck, Ryan...the whole point of that show were the chicks in the red swimsuits (and slow-motion action)....but you...YOU....I am now officially at a loss for words.

Do you own any of his German bootleg albums/CDs?

You better believe that I have them downloaded and on my iPod. I have a Hoff shrine setup in my house. I pay homage to it each morning after I get dressed for the day. My wife thinks it's a bit too much, but is there anyone better?

I never even noticed there were girls in red swimsuits on that show. Huh...

:p

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digs....I was thinking more "old school"......Kitt never wore a bathing suit! Now that was a car! Knight Rider rules!

You know the scary thing about that is that I heard they were making a movie based on that Knight Rider series.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett has no doubt had his share of lifes unpleasant experiences to say the least. My prayers are out to the Favre family once again and thanks for the post chickpackfan.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did not know that Brett Favre's grandmother was Packer news or even football related. What an ******* I am for not wanting to hear about every detail of a football player’s personal life 365 days a year. What if his kid gets a D in math? Unbelievable, but then again I should have expected this right? Now that I think about it, I am pretty much done with this crap. :roll:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Favres kids get a D in math there is something seriously wrong. With all the money Brett makes, he can afford tutors. If it gets worse, Brett will probably retire so he can help the kids study. Phil, dont talk like this, now im scared!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts