1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Mooning gone bad

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by IronMan, Jun 5, 2008.

1. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
  2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    :lol: Too funny!
    Back when i was 16 i was a dishwasher at a Mr. Steak restaurant. One of the other kids that worked there parents was out of town for the weekend, so of course, PARTY AT HER HOUSE!!!
    Our assistant manager, Dave, was in his early 20's. He came to the party too. (He was worse then us most times) Well, it was night time, and they had a HUGE nice house, so Dave asked me to help him out with a prank.
    Dave went to the backyard, when i saw him, i said to the girls there "Wow......what a beautiful night......there's a full moon out...."
    With that, Dave (who was quite overweight) stuck his hairy bare butt up against the glass on their backyard picture window! To say it was gross is an understatement! But man....was it FUNNY!!! :lol:
    (Thank god the window didn't break!)

3. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Great. Because of Dave, I bet several of them decided to bat for the same team.

Nice going, Cheesey. You had a hand in that.

4. ElleBlue

ElleBlue Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I got mooned in a math class. By a FOOTBALL player no doubt. I was friends with him, but one day, he got really weird so I told him to get lost. He walked nonchalantly in front of my desk and pulled his pants down. My friend (a girl) and I said, "uh... do you realize there's a little poo on the side of your butt?"
    He was like "where where?"

5. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    A detail left out of the story in the original post.

That's a long flight from South Africa back to Amsterdam even if he gets a pillow from the stewardess.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I think it probably had the opposite effect..........if you saw Dave's butt, it would turn you off from EVER wanting to see anything like that again!!!! :lol:

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOLOL!!!
    Now THAT had to be a BIG time burn! Here he's trying to get you, and he gets himself!!! :lol:

8. ElleBlue

ElleBlue Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah! That was priceless! It took a minute or two to think of it though. At first, we were in shock. :shock: