1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Moon landing, fake?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by longtimefan, Dec 2, 2010.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,484
    Maybe some have heard how there are people claiming the moon landing was faked way back in the day..

There is a show called

Fact or Faked Paranormal Files

They take videos or recordings of strange things and try to debunk it..by numerous means..Try to re-create it and to to prove or disprove.

Tonight they are doing the original moon landing...There is a video of one astronaut jumping, and as he jumps there appears to be something attached to his back pack....One could say it is a thick wire lifting him...

Another part of video, one guy on ground of the moon and another lifting him up..The guy gets up but by a very very odd way...Almost un-natural

That is not on their web site yet but it is interesting..I personally dont think the government would do something like fake a moon landing..

I think this is the video they use

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdMvQTNLaUE]YouTube - Moon Landing Hoax - Wires Footage[/ame]

Episodes | Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - Buzz Aldrin punch[/ame]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
  4. Pegger Packer

Pegger Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    I generally trust Mythbusters for debunking myths, and they came to the conclusion that the conspiracy theories were just that... conspiracy theories that are not true.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE4w2MIYhC4]YouTube - Mythbusters Moonwalk hoax[/ame]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +1,005
  6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Yeah, I saw that episode.

I actually had doubts before, specially with the flag moving, and the shadows.

But they couldn't have proved it better.

7. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +106
    If Mythbuster's disproves it, they're right (and no, thats not sarcasm, they're pretty legit IMO)

8. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Meh, I believe we landed on the moon. I'd rather trust our government then some guy or group of guys who claim they really know the truth. That's my stance when it comes to any conspiracy theory, really.

9. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    They disproved the myth.

They confirmed that Neil Armstrong and co. did indeed land on the moon.

10. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    And because two clowns with a TV show say it's so, it must be true(snicker).
    There is some evidence leading to the fake conclusion, but we'll never know.

11. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    Whenever the moon landing faked is brought up, do they just mean the first one or all of them?

I can empythize why anyone would think it is faked. It is just too damn awesome and unbelievable to be, well, believed.

Anyone ever see the movie Capricorn One?
    That's actually a pretty good movie.