Mooch and Najeh Address the Brett Situation

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Why does it "Not make sense"

I mean are we supposed to say "A-Rod is the starter lets cut everyone and start over?

Either way you are going to build your team at every position the best way possible.

I guess you think Football is Synchronized Swimming or something but you build around the system. The parts are interchangeable. Some may be better than others but you don't scrap your car when your tire goes flat do you?

It's really not that hard to understand UNLESS you are looking at it from a Bears Fans point of view, in which case you will automatically just try to turn it into a "Favre is hurting the team" thing just because you hate us.

No hard feelings man, but, you can't just toss stuff out with no real rationalization behind it.

What it comes down to is that you cannot take the fact that a Bears' fan, (or any other fan, for that matter) would disagree with you. It's ok, man. You read my thoughts, I read yours. We disagree. It's cool. I call you wearing the green and gold glasses, you call me a non-rationalizer. Let's leave it at that. Truce.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers truely don't know what Favre's intentions are, then didn't he prevent them from getting a backup QB in the case that he does retire?

I firmly believe that he has told them that he is coming back, but for the sake of this thread, I believe that if he doesn't come back he is hurting the team.

OP
OP
P

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool, I never meant to **** you off man but the argument is a little silly. Anyways lets move on

OP
OP
P

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been through this a dozen times. If Favre does not come back, A-Rod will start and we can sign some journeyman QB to back him up. Once Favre goes who cares who we have backing up A-Rod because until A-Rod gets some time we are going to 6-10,7-9, or whatever.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts