Monte Ball Big Ten record for TD

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heisman running for sure, so is Wilson. But they need to win out to have a shot. Outside chance at Barrys record (in what was the best college rb season ever) too

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Heisman running for sure, so is Wilson. But they need to win out to have a shot. Outside chance at Barrys record (in what was the best college rb season ever) too
Well Ball can techinally beat Sanders record but it will have a * next to it since Sanders I believe did it in 11 games and if we do win the BIG10 CC game he will also have a bowl game so that would make him do it in 14 games. Also, how is he still not at least in heisman voting contention.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Ball can techinally beat Sanders record but it will have a * next to it since Sanders I believe did it in 11 games and if we do win the BIG10 CC game he will also have a bowl game so that would make him do it in 14 games. Also, how is he still not at least in heisman voting contention.

I wish the NCAA and NFL actually did * next to records and showed who did what in the length of time.

The biggest surprise is no one has beat Night train lanes record for INTs in a season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts