Montana Bob Contest Prize Package Details !!!

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boy cheesey your gonna be really bitter now. The Montana Bob prize package included the following and was nothing short of FABULOUS !!!

A Monatana Grizz hat - adorning my head right now - and I guarantee I'm the only one in town with this baby !!

To match - a Montana Grizz shirt - a little small for me but my wife is pumped because it's cool and purple.

A very large bag of Moose Drool organic coffee - just what the doctor ordered - and at today's prices quite a valuable commodity !!

A bottle of Moose Drool BBQ sauce - nicely packed in a bottle to look like beer ... It just so happens I have a collection of BBQ sauces from around the globe ... it will be hard to keep this one on the shelf.

A bottle of huckleberry lotion - my wife saw this and yelled YAY ! She thought all I would get was a bunch of quote "stupid Packer stuff"

A jar of huckleberry jam - I have never tried hucklberry jam but plan to tomorrow morning. Good thing I can usually afford bread. (poor college students)

A Montana mug - soon to be filled with hot organic Moose Drool coffee .. I know you can smell the aroma already Cheesey ... Mmmmmm

And ... assorted Montana post cards - super funny because my little sister just moved to Montana - not sure where, but, I plan on sending her one of the postcards - too funny.

Let me just conclude by saying that this contest is a great idea. I was thrilled to receive something from another part of the country. Three cheers to Montana Bob for all of the thought put into this contest and the prize package - I will try to return the favor by wearing that Grizz hat pretty much everywhere - and hopefully if I ever have more than a dollar to my name - I can have a contest of my own. All should look forward to the next Montana Bob contest. Happy writing !!

The Queens blow -

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow! Congratulations, Packone!

And THANKS to Montanabob for coming through on a great contest.

Huckleberry jam!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm......I'm not bitter......(dang packone bought the judges!) :lol:
The Montana stuff sounds great! My wife would drool over the coffee mug!
Shirt size for me is at LEAST 2x! So i bet the one you got wouldn't fit me either!
CONGRATS again on your win! :D

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad the package got there. It's fun doing this and I'll get another one going this fall.

I'd have been online sooner but our whole damn computer system at school went down like the Edmond Fitzgerald and I just got home.

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to rub it in but I'm kicked back in my chair sipping a nice hot cup of Montana organic coffee - freshly ground and oh soooo refreshing.

There once was a man from Montana
Who chose Lolo to hold his cabana
His contest was boss
I won barbeque sauce
Refreshing, like fresh picked campana

Try thinking of more than three words that rhyme with Montana sometime...it's not easy.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you should take pictures and stuff

(naked, and send them to me)

(who said that? wasnt me!)

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:
Glad the package got there. It's fun doing this and I'll get another one going this fall.

I'd have been online sooner but our whole damn computer system at school went down like the Edmond Fitzgerald and I just got home.

you ROCK, montana - awesome prize package!!! :bang:

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
She thought all I would get was a bunch of quote "stupid Packer stuff"
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Dump her *** off on the curb next time you are out and get a new one. :beer:

What is this Montana stuff by the way? Like a brand?

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Made in Montana" is a marketing thing by the State of Montana. Items that are locally grown, produced, manufactured, etc in Montana and sold by stores in Montana can get in on this venture. Many of the items I get for prizes are from people I know who donate things.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The contest of Bob from Montana,
was cool as is Carlos Santana,
PackOne got a shirt and coffee and jam,
can't tell you how jealous I am.
That prize package makes me bananas.

Members online

Latest posts