1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Monfiles conspiracy

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Easthound, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Easthound

Easthound Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have finished reading a book right now called Monfiles conspiracy. I bought it online. A friend from Green Bay wanted me to read it. He had told me it is about this man who was murdered at one of the paper mills in Green Bay or killed himself by jumping or was pushed into a paper vat. Interesting book and I vaguely remember hearing about this when it happened, just didnt realize it happened in Green Bay until I started reading the book. Always thought this happened in Milwaukee or Chicago . After reading the book it looks to me like these men are innocent though. Interesting read. What do you guys think of this if you remember it?

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    wasnt it in the news recently?

I might need to read up on it more I think to give my opinion on guilt or innocence

3. LAG

LAG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +164
    i remember the event and that several co-workers where suspects. I'd like to check out the book, sounds interesting.

4. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    It was a huge deal around here. Interesting that you were left with the feeling that the men are innocent. From things I've heard over the years, I was leaning in the same direction. One of the convicted was denied parol about a week ago. Talk about making a reallly bad situation even worse, right? Thanks for sharing.

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    That was the guy that complained that one of the "suspects" stole an extension cord?

6. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Yes. Then they all got together to kill him for ratting out the cord thief. So they say...