Money Stolen From Favre's Skybox

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is about as f-ing low as you can get.

http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/sports/10469966/detail.html

:whippin: :evil: :mad: :nono:

Money Stolen From Favre's Skybox
Police: Money Stolen From Deanna Favre's Purse

POSTED: 3:55 pm CST December 5, 2006
Email This Story | Print This Story
GREEN BAY, Wis. -- If Sunday's Packers loss wasn't painful enough, some more misfortune headed Brett Favre's way.

Police said several hundred dollars was stolen from two purses in Brett Favre's skybox during the Jets game.

One of the purses belonged to the quarterback's wife, Deanna Favre. The other purse belonged to a 25-year-old woman who was not identified.

The private box level of Lambeau Field is a semi-restricted area. It's open to people in other boxes and service staff.

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So many losers, they are everywhere I tell ya. What kind of a joke of a person would steal money from someone like that. Loser.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh my goodness, someone stole a few hundred bucks from Brett Favre, execute them!

That would break the bank for me. But the most I carry around is an Andrew.

And I swear to Jesus that if anyone stole my Andrew's I would beat them without mercy. Then I'd scream in their ear while they're lying on the ground passed out.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I guess that the players are not the only people stealing money at Lambeau Field these days. :thumbsup:

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkoffNorway, tealing from anyone is wrong. Having a lot of money doesn't make it any more right.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gee, do you think that this will cause Favre to start talking about quitting again?

Ooop! Too late.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gakko- In Green Bay, this is newsworthy. It is disgraceful conduct. Hopefully, the thief will be caught and face the justice system of Brown County and punished. The greatest punishment he or she will face is being identified as person who took money from skybox of Brett Favre.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
My point is that it's not a big deal and it doesn't deserve a thread or a newsarticle.

Any time something happens to a famous person, specially in a little town like GB, and involves the Favres...it is going to make the news..

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea but it doesn't mean it deserves to be in the news or even discussed around here. It's like, heroin and ****** and stuff is popular but it doesn't mean it's good.

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea but it doesn't mean it deserves to be in the news or even discussed around here. It's like, heroin and ****** and stuff is popular but it doesn't mean it's good.

I apologise. Next time I will pm you to get it pre approved before I post anything.

:rotflmao:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. It happened to Deanna Favre. Most fans don't want anything to happen that would discourage Brett.

2. If it happened to her in a luxury box, it can happen to anyone anywhere else.

3. With a solid season ticket base with long waiting list, no one risks losing those tickets by committing such a crime.

4. Because of #3 and the excellent fans at Lambeau this is big news. It is not the Metrodome where denizens willcommit any vulgarity.

5. Deanna was not having her monthly event or she would have had her purse with her when she left.

6. Deanna and her friend are confident women not freshening their make-up during the game.

7. Unless fully investigated and prosecuted it is more likely to happen in the future.

8. The Packer organization responds to well to any concerns. Expect a security guard at the door of that box for the remaining home games this season.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how do you know she wasnt in the bathroom to freshen up? cuz shes confident? are we reaching now? i like deanna, shes cool but...cmon now.

theres probably only a hand full of suspects, people who have access to the box.

my money is on the food guy

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
with handbags and all the added accessories (especially by wealthy women, and she is wife of a rich man) thats not necessarily true.

Big_Dog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just goes to show the level of class at Packer home games has gone down the toilet, just like the team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts