1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Money Money Money Money Money!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by tromadz, Nov 24, 2005.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    whooo, I just won 100 bucks! 3 game parlay of awesomeness. For those curious to what it is (if you havent clicked 'BACK' yet I assume you somewhat care), here it is.

Knicks vs Bobcats -2

Spurs (to win) vs Warriors

Denver vs. Detroit (Points over 186)

I use bodog.com for my sports wagering (I stay away from online poker, I dont trust software out there. Call me paranoid).

I suggest you try it out. For those of you who are curious about it, it is all safe, and you don't get robbed or nothing. If you got 20 bucks in your bank account (it is direct transfer, you need routing number and stuff, which is on your checks you have, super easy), I suggest you give it a try. sometimes there are games so easy simple to pick (like the ones above) you just HAVE to bet on them and win. I will also bet Atlanta wins tomorrow. The payout wont be all that much, but its a safe bet, and after a while all those safe bets add up to a nice chunk of change!

anyway, if you have the money, give it a try. If you do give it a try, when you sign up, give them my refferal number: P16578C

That'll hook you right up to VIP status. So yeah, thats it. While the packers season might be over, we can at least make some money off of this.

PS - I also bet GB to win vs atlanta straight up, that paid out nice since GB was super underdog.

::turns on Ted Dibiase million dollar man theme::

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I hope you guys picked Atlanta -3 vs Detroit.....easy money!

enjoy the rest of the sports games today on thanksgiving (denver\dallas, cavs\pacers, sonics\laers)