1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Monday Night's Game/ AZ Pack Fan

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Raider Pride, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I was on a plane to Scottsdale, AZ.

Did not see a snap. Glad I did not. But I will say I am a little sad to read some of the posts on here.

Rodgers is a kid. They way some of you threw him under the bus is discusting.

AZ Pack Fan.... Let's get together for a beer! I am here until Friday Morning.

RP

2. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    RP...please show me a post where Rodgers was "thrown under a bus". Someone started a thread about him doing OK. Others that were actually watching the game disagreed but quickly said it was just one quarter.

I'm not sure you should jump on the posters who sat through that sh1t last night when you "didn't see a snap".

3. Royston

Royston Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think you're on the wrong forum kid!

4. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    lol you are pathetic steelwheels

5. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry RP,

I didn't notice this thread until now, as I've been kind of busy recently and only skimming through some of the threads. I wouldn't have had time for a beer anyway though even if I would have noticed this, as I've been busy with relatives who have flown in from Wisconsin for Christmas. They sure like the 70 degree weather we have been having down here compared to what they had in Wisconsin the other week.

Hope you and everyone else on the forum has a Merry Christmas.