Monday Night Bears Lions

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Can I root for the Lions one more week please? lol

This shows us who the better team in the division is when it comes to competition with us.

Chicago was playing good early, getting the ball around, throwing everywhere then the usual build up happened. Their defense is not the same this year. Detroit has room to improve on stopping the run, and preventing the pass, but I give them a break. This is divisional, I expected Chicago to get by with some things.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Can I root for the Lions one more week please? lol

This shows us who the better team in the division is when it comes to competition with us.

Chicago was playing good early, getting the ball around, throwing everywhere then the usual build up happened. Their defense is not the same this year. Detroit has room to improve on stopping the run, and preventing the pass, but I give them a break. This is divisional, I expected Chicago to get by with some things.

Chicago is really playing very sloppy. Detroit's secondary allows a lot, if only Cutler could throw a little better. There is pressure on Cutler, but he doesn't help his line much.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I'm trying to feel badly for Cutler, but visions of all those post-game press conferences come back to mind and all I can do is enjoy the beat down he is getting. The only thing that could make it better would be for the Pack to lay it on him.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I don't feel bad for him. He's a bear. Just pointing out that this game has shown me a lot. Rodgers is going to light up that Lions secondary like the fourth of July.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm trying to feel badly for Cutler, but visions of all those post-game press conferences come back to mind and all I can do is enjoy the beat down he is getting. The only thing that could make it better would be for the Pack to lay it on him.
what do you mean by this? What does he say in hist post game conferences

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Chicago is really playing very sloppy. Detroit's secondary allows a lot, if only Cutler could throw a little better. There is pressure on Cutler, but he doesn't help his line much.

He also can't handle passing under pressure, never has, not like Rodgers.

Chicago is down right sloppy.

Detroit let them run all over the place earlier, now they can't run, or pass.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't feel bad for him. He's a bear. Just pointing out that this game has shown me a lot. Rodgers is going to light up that Lions secondary like the fourth of July.
The lions are ranked what 7th in the League?

Members online

Latest posts