Monday Night Bears Lions

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who would you rather lose this game, as long as we win its really a win win situation for us no matter the outcome.

Either we see the Bears fall to 2-3 or we see the Lions have their first loss handed to them,

Personally I'm routing the Bears, they go 3-2 the lions are 4-1 and even if we lose we are still on top of the division, plus it still means that the Lions have to then go to Soldier field and try beat the Bears again.

On the flipside Bears lose (great as always) they go 2-3 and have yet another divisional loss however the Lions go 5-0 which would be ridiculous considering as of 2008 they were ranked the worst team ever.

So yeh as long as we keep winning I dont mind but I would like to see us have a lead by a game over the Lions.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
For one of the few times in my life, I wouldn't mind if the Bears won.

Don't expect it, but it would be OK.

Reaction score
Whoever the better team is...
if it's chicago, then we'll see 'em on christmas and try and keep 'em out of the playoffs.
If it's the lions, then we'll whoop 'em up on thanksgiving, hope we're both undefeated by then, so when we Put down those little Smurf Kittens and their roar... People will know we're still the Top Dog in the league.
Establish our Dominance and what not.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

This.

...and a bloodbath while they are at it. When I watch two of our division rivals face each other, I always think of the best outcome for the Packers. I tie would be sweet but I doubt it will happen. I still see the Lions winning it, but I think the Bears are going to battle them for all they will worth. Let the two of them wear each other out for 2nd place in the division. Meanwhile, the Packers can sit pretty at the top of it.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I really hate the Bears but the Lions have a little too much swagger at this point. Would be nice to see them knocked down a peg by another NFCN team and it's not going to be Minnysoda.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
This.

...and a bloodbath while they are at it. When I watch two of our division rivals face each other, I always think of the best outcome for the Packers. I tie would be sweet but I doubt it will happen. I still see the Lions winning it, but I think the Bears are going to battle them for all they will worth. Let the two of them wear each other out for 2nd place in the division. Meanwhile, the Packers can sit pretty at the top of it.

Agreed, may Cutler get to see Suh every down, and Stafford, Peppers. May both defenses have great days and let no one near their opponents redzone. Make it a game of trick plays, and each team playing like its live or die for the rest of the year. And whoever wins this game, may the lose the next match up versus each other.

Go ????s!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers/Saints
Packers/Falcons
Lions/Bears

To me these are the biggest games of the season so far.
Any other Packers fans feel the same way?

PackersDraft

Draftnik
Reaction score
Packers/Saints
Packers/Falcons
Lions/Bears

To me these are the biggest games of the season so far.
Any other Packers fans feel the same way?
I agree. I will be cheering for the Bears for sure on Monday. The Packers and Lions could develop a rivalry over the next few years. Starting now, we root against the Lions every game for the rest of the season.

LionsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well its no shock, im cheering for atlanta and im obviously rooting for the lions. I will be at the game, but im sad i will miss the barry sanders intro. TBH, it would not shock me to the point of disbelief if both the lions and pack lose this week, although a long shot. And i will keep it real here folks, detroit is playing for a WC....but with our comebacks as of late, i wouldnt take that as a sign of relief.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
This a huge game for both teams. It's gonna be tough to cheer for the Bears, but that's what I'm gonna do. Fast forward to Tuesday morning..........With the Packers record of 5-0 and the Bears @ 3-2 we have a two game lead plus the Pack have already beaten the Bears. If the Lions win we will be tied. Go look at the Lions schedule. it's not an easy one, so the Pack have that going for them and the Bears schedule looks easier than the Lions. Hmmm maybe now I may cheer for the Lions. I guess it all boils down to the Packers taking care of themselves and don't worry about these other two teams.
My money is on the Lions and money is not everything, but it sure does get you laid alot!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This a huge game for both teams. It's gonna be tough to cheer for the Bears, but that's what I'm gonna do. Fast forward to Tuesday morning..........With the Packers record of 5-0 and the Bears @ 3-2 we have a two game lead plus the Pack have already beaten the Bears. If the Lions win we will be tied. Go look at the Lions schedule. it's not an easy one, so the Pack have that going for them and the Bears schedule looks easier than the Lions. Hmmm maybe now I may cheer for the Lions. I guess it all boils down to the Packers taking care of themselves and don't worry about these other two teams.
My money is on the Lions and money is not everything, but it sure does get you laid alot!
I think the majority of Pack fans are rooting for Da Bears. Reluctantly.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Root for the Bears but don't cheer for them. It's the logical thing to do. Live long and prosper.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I'd rather Detroit keep winning. The more they win the more the Cindarella story grows and the less attention people will pay to the Packers, which is a good thing. I'd rather us stay under the radar if it's at all possible. It puts more pressure on Detroit, which at this point I don't think they'll be able to handle for very long

I think they'll beat the Bears simply due to their defensive line will literally eat up Culter and his pathetic O-line. If the Bears get Forte involved it might get interetesting but Mike Martz and his ridiculous offensive philosophy of 15 steps drops will ensure Cutler's demise.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Watching the game right now. I haven't seen this much posturing and chest thumping by a team and their coach since I can't remember when. I also haven't seen anything tonight to prove that the Packers won't beat them by at least two touchdowns on Thanksgiving.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
My heart is happy that the Lions are winning, but my head is telling me it would be much better if the Bears would pull this out.

Members online

Latest posts