1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Mom and kids going to training camp

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by TinaT, Aug 1, 2005.

1. TinaT

TinaT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been there before but I am unsure how it works for my kids and I to get the best seat and the best time and place to get autographs. We like a lot of the O-line players and it seems they avoid the bike lines. (I am sure to avoid buying the kids new bikes once the 300+ pounders attempt to ride them.) Any ideas on how early to arrive and where to sit to get the best views?

2. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We have been there several times, and people walk around handing out tickets so you can get autographs from a few of the players after practice. They usually give the tickets to kids. Otherwise, you can just catch the players on their way to and from WI. They are usually pretty good about giving autographs--Longwell is exceptionally good. Favre doesn't come in with the crowd of people. He goes around the back. There are only a few bleacher seats, and you have to get there quite early to get them. A lot of people just stand by the fence. Have a wonderful time and hope your kids get some autographs.

3. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey my advice is sit in the middle set of bleachers, then you are by the offense, well that is mostly by the recievers. They like to talk to the fans. They are also some good entertainment espicialy when Donald Driver is on a joke telling kick. I would sit there. I would get there about 1 hour to 45 minuetes before practice to get those seats. Hey if you see me come say hello I am useally wearing a USA teshirt, with a bright yellow packer hat, you cant miss me. Good luck finding somthing.