Mods will make OFFICIAL game/shout box/ stud n duds

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
FYI

Only mods can post these.

Regular members can ignore other members.

So if poster A made a thread, but poster B has A on ignore, they will never see their thread.

So if you ( yes you) feels mods or shaggy should make a thread..send a message.

Dont make new ones,we will lock and make new ones

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Back on topic. Kind of. Someone posted that it worried them that GB was only a 10 pt. favorite. He thought they should be more like 14. Well don't look now but the line is down to 8.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Back on topic. Kind of. Someone posted that it worried them that GB was only a 10 pt. favorite. He thought they should be more like 14. Well don't look now but the line is down to 8.
Its not really on topic for this thread but since you said kind of I'll let it slide. You shall not be band.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be psychic. I just used a banned reference in a different thread.

Reaction score
If 10-14=-4, and then if 8-14=-6
-4+-6=2 Then by my math what the Football team (after all is said and done) will look far worse going backwards by another 2pts :roflmao:

Last edited:

SeahawkFan80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have fun watching the game. I will be watching with a friend that is a niner fan. His game is the late game and my game is tomorrow. But he has some stuff from camping to get back to me and I need to get him some medicine. Later.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to be a jerk but we are less than a half hour from game and zero game day thread has been created….

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
This is all well and good, but there have been a couple of occasions where there still isn't a thread created on a Monday morning...

Might be a good idea to make the thread on Sunday when the studs/duds thread is activated. Because there shouldn't be a scenario where we can't discuss the upcoming game just because a mod hasn't gotten around to it yet.

Members online

Latest posts