Mock Drafts 2015

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did they require this writer to chug a 12 pack of Guinness and take a shot of vodka before making his "picks"? You have to be kidding me. The only and I mean only way a WR would go 30 to us would be if everyone forgot about Cooper or White being draft-eligible. To be honest even then I would have to question a WR being picked there regardless of the perceived value. This writer needs to stop doing mock drafts and start writing Sci-Fi or something. I wonder if he has us packaging our 2nd and 4th round picks together to move up and grab Bryce Petty so AR has someone push him this offseason. Unbelievably brutal "analysis."

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like most of his picks but I would be surprised by the Packers selecting a RB as early as the third round. In addition I eould rather get a different NT than McCarthy.
Yeah that rb pick didn't make sense to me either

H

HardRightEdge

I like most of his picks but I would be surprised by the Packers selecting a RB as early as the third round. In addition I eould rather get a different NT than McCarthy.
I see where McCarthy was doing both defensive and offensive drills at his Pro Day. That does not bode well for his future as a NT.

4zone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any interesting mocks out there that dare to predict at least first round trades?

4zone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McShay and Kiper just finished a full round one draft and had the Packers picking
Jalen Collins CB. FWIW, Vic Beasley and Eric Kendricks were still on the board.
Could you all see Vic and Clay bouncing around back there all game. Cause someone some severe headaches trying to keep track of them.

D

Deleted member 6794

McShay and Kiper just finished a full round one draft and had the Packers picking

I´ve been advocating for the Packers to select Kendricks for quite some time now but if Vic Beasley falls to #30 Thompson has to select him.

H

HardRightEdge

McShay and Kiper just finished a full round one draft and had the Packers picking Jalen Collins CB. FWIW, Vic Beasley and Eric Kendricks were still on the board.
I thought you must be mistaken about Beasley, but lo and behold you are correct.

I don't know what those guys are thinking. On second thought, maybe I do. Their annual usefulness is coming to an end and by next year's Combine nobody will remember what they said. It's the last week for them to create some buzz and drive some web traffic. Beasely should be gone by #15, probably by #10. The only way this makes sense is if they got an inside scoop on some drug test or arrest that hasn't hit the wire.

Of course the Packers would have to take him at #30. It just won't happen.

Packerboy95

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My Mock with trades
1. Trade out for 2nd and 3rd
2. (P1) Carl Davis DE/NT
2. (P2) Stephone Anthony ILB if he drops/ Benardrick McKinney ILB if he doesn't

3.(p1) Henry Anderson DE
3.(p2) Kevin White CB, TCU/ Steven Nelson CB new guy for slot i think casey hayward will start on the outside.

Trade back into 3rd for our 4th and 5th
3. (P3) Tyler Kroft TE

6. Kyle Emanuel OLB
6 (comp) Dres Anderson WR
6 (comp) Andrew Donnel OT

7. Aaron Ripkowski FB

Packerboy95

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mock Without Trades
1. Marcus Peters CB/ Jalen Collins CB if not

(Surprise pick) Dorial Green-Beckham WR wouldnt surprise me though.

2. Clive Walford TE

If green-beckham is selected in 1st then
Ronald Darby CB/ Josh Shaw CB

3. Kwon Alexander OLB/ILB

If green-beckham is selected in 1st
Tyler Kroft TE

4. Ben Heeney ILB

5. Malcom Brown RB

6. Kyle Emanuel OLB
6. (Comp) Ellis Mcarthy NT
6. Quandre Diggs CB

7. Shane Carden or Oline depth

D

Deleted member 6794

According to Albert Breer of NFL Network CB Jalen Collins, who has been linked to the Packers in several mock drafts, had multiple failed drug tests at LSU.

H

HardRightEdge

According to Albert Breer of NFL Network CB Jalen Collins, who has been linked to the Packers in several mock drafts, had multiple failed drug tests at LSU.
And yet he was never suspended. I suppose that's life at LSU. Depending on how many "multiple" might be, that could get you a year's suspension if repeated in the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like a big physical CB to help cover the big#1s we face. The team is peaking. Do we have time to wait for Jalen Collins to develop? I think the developmental CB can be found later. I want a guy who will make an impact now.

Members online

Latest posts