Mock Draft

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am having my Fantasy draft on Monday, so I need a few people's suggestions on how I should draft. Please help me :!: :)

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
take your QB first. with the scoring friendly calls in place, the QB will be your bread and butter this year. there will be plenty of running back talent on the board in the 2nd round. i go WR in the 3rd round...of course always go for the most productive receiver on the board, but if you can get a great receiver on the same team as your QB then naturally you'll be lighting up the scoreboard. the biggest downside to this is on the bye weeks...you'll have 2 important playmakers sitting out. the other problem is if your QB has a bad game/bad season...so does your wide out.

i had McNabb and TO last year and won my division pretty handily. in my other league i had Bulger and Holt and got my *** kicked hard. its a live by the sword tactic i guess.

you'll be able to get a feel for the rest of the picks by what other people are drafting...good luck to you my man, unless you're in my league of course! :wink:

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was in a league last year that gave one passing yard the same amount of points as one rushing yard, which made it a very QB-friendly game. For example - I would get more points from a QB who threw 200 yards than a RB who ran for 199 yards. Seems quite unfair. In those leagues, you should, of course, pick 2 good QBs ASAP (I won last year because I picked Culpepper and McNabb). But these leagues are quite rare. Most leagues have RBs as the most consistent point grabbers - so if that's the case you HAVE TO draft RBs in the first and usually second round. Find a RB that you know will be the starter, and you should be ok. There will be plenty of good QBs by the time you hit the third round, and more than enough WRs in the later rounds. Do not pick a defense or kicker early. Just because you see one guy picking one early, do not fall into their trap and follow them. RBs are always good to have in excess.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts