MNF

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoda thunk it. All those Bears fans who trash Favre and praise Grossman may not be around for a week. I'm so happy for the people of Arizona and them and New Orleans are the feel good story of the year for me. I'd love to go see a game in that stadium

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What you should be thinking is what I am thinking,

How is it possible that Matt was passed up by both the Raiders and Packers.

The Packers could have drafted him, and traded him for much needed people if they felt they wanted to stick with Brett for the next three years.

Especially the Raiders. They needed him more than any team in the NFL.

It makes me sick.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
'S Matter - Raiders got Walters didn't they? They're set man! :crazy:

Not sure if the comment above was smack or not?

First of all it is Walter .... not Walters, unless of course you are taking about his stats and then heretofore you may want to add the proper "S" with of course the proper grammar.

Young Walter (NO "S") is not a first round draft pick like Matt, and I like him as a third round pick.

Walter is in a horrific situation. Walter is on a mentally disturbed team. Young Walter has an offensive line that gives the kid no protection or sets Walter up for failure with a false start.

Still the kid shows flashes of talent.

This post was about Matt. This post was about the last draft.

This post was not about Walter.

R.P.

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No - wasn't meant as "smack" - just that they could have taken Leinart as you said but have Walter instead. I realize the teams problems aren't his. He's just the poor bus driver. I was actually impressed with their D last night.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No - wasn't meant as "smack" - just that they could have taken Leinart as you said but have Walter instead. I realize the teams problems aren't his. He's just the poor bus driver. I was actually impressed with their D last night.

Forgive me for thinking this as smack.

I am hurting, more than you know, and on two fronts.

My Packers, My Raiders... There could be no fan in the NFL with the passion I have for a NFC and AFC team that feels the pain I feel.

The game is intersesting..... Matt has the ball, with field goal range, available for a win.

How can YOU NOT like the guts of this kid.

R.P.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

Forgive me for thinking this as smack.

I am hurting, more than you know, and to two fronts.

The game is intersesting..... Matt has the ball, with field goal range, available for a win.

How can YOU NOT like the guts of this kid.

R.P.

This N. Rackers guy! I can't believe it! I hope he gets g*nit*l warts! :soapbox:

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
Terrible coaching by Dennis Green. Absolutely terrible. I would be freaking out right now if I was a Card fan.

What was terrible about it?

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The last drive in particular. They're moving the ball through the air catch after catch. Then they get in sort of FG range and Green calls back to back runs which are of course stuffed at the line.

Edge's stats before those two runs - 34 touches 54 yards. If that doesn't scream "Don't run the ball!" I don't know what does.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
Terrible coaching by Dennis Green. Absolutely terrible. I would be freaking out right now if I was a Card fan.

To conservative. 36 carries for just over 50 yards. Leinart was looking good. He should of unleashed him more.

Played to lose really.

Right before the half took 3 points instead of going for 6. That really got me shaking my head. Go for the 6. You have nothing to lose and Leinart was on fire.

It was awful coaching but credit the Bears. They won with no offense on the field at all. No points from the offense. Special Team and Defense. They are very good whether Packer fans believe it or not.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Yared-Yam said:

To conservative. 36 carries for just over 50 yards. Leinart was looking good. He should of unleashed him more.

Played to lose really.

Right before the half took 3 points instead of going for 6. That really got me shaking my head. Go for the 6. You have nothing to lose and Leinart was on fire.

It was awful coaching but credit the Bears. They won with no offense on the field at all. No points from the offense. Special Team and Defense. They are very good whether Packer fans believe it or not.

Very good post. THey did play to not lose. Maybe if he keeps passing, the Bears pick him off for 7. Or, maybe Lienert torches them for 14 more points...

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer wrote:

"This N. Rackers guy! I can't believe it! I hope he gets g*nit*l warts! "

Now there is an educational and contributing post to this forum.

I am a Raider Fan, as well as a Packer Fan.

I am proud of it.

I am curious ZOMBIE SLAYER>>>>

What does the "N." mean in "This N. Rackers guy" In fact, before you head off and do another Colimbine High school Massacre tell me what "g*nit*l warts!" are?

I have no idea?

Ryan,

I cuase no troubles here. I am a contributor.

Why is this stuff coming my way. Did I **** any one off?

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is the third game this season Arizona had blown a late lead.

kind of reminds me of the packers.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Zombieslayer wrote:

"This N. Rackers guy! I can't believe it! I hope he gets g*nit*l warts! "

Now there is an educational and contributing post to this forum.

I am a Raider Fan, as well as a Packer Fan.

I am proud of it.

I am curious ZOMBIE SLAYER>>>>

What does the "N." mean in "This N. Rackers guy" In fact, before you head off and do another Colimbine High school Massacre tell me what "g*nit*l warts!" are?

I have no idea?

Ryan,

I cuase no troubles here. I am a contributor.

Why is this stuff coming my way. Did I **** any one off?

N. Rackers is the kicker for Arizona that missed the final kick of the game giving the Bears the win. This, in turn, caused ZombieSlayer to feel worse about his Packers, causing him to think of such a bizarre punishment. I don't think that it was pointed at you.

G e n i t a l Warts , is the answer to the puzzle.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well,

I reckon I just made an idiot of myself then....

I had no idea who the Kicker was in AZ.

I took it as a Racker (As in Raider Packer Fan.)

I send my sorry to..... Everyone who reads this thread. I also send my thank you to 4th and 26th. Thank you for pointing that out.

I feel very un-educated. and so I should.

It is amaxing how lack of tonality can kill a message.

Sorry.

R.P.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Well,

I reckon I just made an idiot of myself then....

I had no idea who the Kicker was in AZ.

I took it as a Racker (As in Raider Packer Fan.)

I send my sorry to..... Everyone who reads this thread. I also send my thank you to 4th and 26th. Thank you for pointing that out.

I feel very un-educated. and so I should.

It is amaxing how lack of tonality can kill a message.

Sorry.

R.P.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't know what 'tonality' means?

Members online

Latest posts