MNF

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a danged if you do danged if you don't situation for Green. He runs, the move the ball into reasonable FG position and Rackers usually makes it. He throws, something really awful happens. Although their 2nd half was quite conservative. The commentators kept bringing up the "killer instinct" Clearly the Bears had it and AZ did not.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Denny Green has been doing this for...well...his entire pro career. His Minny teams were always talented, but he consistently screwed the pooch as a coach, and, as a GM, was always trying to prove himself.

Last night is a great example. They are kicking the **** out of the Bears by spreading them out and letting the very-mature-for-his-age Matt Leinart pick them apart. But wait, Denny brought in Edge to be his "difference maker" so, with a lead build on pass, he drives EDGE into the line for nothing time and time again. Because....Edge was brought in by Denny and proclaimed savior by the coach/GM.

Gotta validate the move....even if it does not work and leads to a loss!

Classic Denny...post game tirade was also.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Well,

I reckon I just made an idiot of myself then....

I had no idea who the Kicker was in AZ.

I took it as a Racker (As in Raider Packer Fan.)

I send my sorry to..... Everyone who reads this thread. I also send my thank you to 4th and 26th. Thank you for pointing that out.

I feel very un-educated. and so I should.

It is amaxing how lack of tonality can kill a message.

Sorry.

R.P.

RP - No problem at all. I should have looked up N Rackers' first name (it's Neil) and then there wouldn't have been any confusion.

As for genital warts, that was meant as a joke. I don't wish that on anyone, not even Neil Rackers. ;)

Members online

Latest posts