MNF

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why is Denver getting a 2nd Monday night game? that's a bit unfair, they should try to spread them around evenly.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Broncos didn't even make the playoffs last year...

But they did make all those big-name and big-dollar free agent signings, and that guarantees, as we all know, a pretty dang good football team.

So, yeah. The Broncos are a Prime Time-worthy team cause they overpaid for some potsmoking, high ***** count-wielding FAs.

:roll:

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It really is just subject to who ESPN wants on their monday night game. Which ones they feel will be the most interesting. And this game has playoff implications and historically Denver draws good ratings.

OP
OP
M

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used to think they divided them evenly, but obviously not. Wasn't that Dallas @ Buffalo game the 1st one Buffalo hosted in a decade or so? I know the NFL has to protect the BIG teams, but surely it's in their interest that everybody is doing well. That's what the salary cap is for, so why not share around MNF?

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a list I found of every NFL team's W/L record on MNF. It does not include this season. I'm trying to find a list with more details, like how many home games per team and other info.

MNF Standings

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, I'm finding all sorts of interesting info. Here's another list of all the games series by series.

MNF Series by Series

According to this list, the two most featured match ups on MNF are Broncos vs Raiders and Cowboys vs Redskins, with 14 games apiece. Also, GB has played more unique opponents on MNF than any other team, with 25 different opponents, the Vikings being our most frequent opponent at 5 games.

GB has had 18 home games, 33 away games, with a 25-25-1 record.

I found a place I can tally the home and away games for each team, but it'll take a quite a while. If I still can't find a site that lists them, and if I get ambitious tomorrow, I might do it.

Members online

Latest posts