MNF Vikings vs. Bears

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got free tix for the game. woo hoo! My brother is driving down to Minneapolis from Bismarck ND to go to the game with me, and we'll both go decked out in GB gear. should be a kick-*** time.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sweet. I went to Vikes\Bears a couple years ago. Make sure to boo Darren Sharper.

Have fun.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Sweet. I went to Vikes\Bears a couple years ago. Make sure to boo Darren Sharper.

Have fun.

Trom caught on film... a campaign smear is on... :lol:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Have a great time Bozz... give them Vike fans a little grief would you. :thumbsup:

If you see VR.. kick him once.. maybe that golden horseshoe the Vikes have been blessed lately might just fall out. :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I got free tix for the game. woo hoo! My brother is driving down to Minneapolis from Bismarck ND to go to the game with me, and we'll both go decked out in GB gear. should be a kick-*** time.
Sounds like fun!
You gonna cheer for the Bears???

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have a great time Bozz... give them Vike fans a little grief would you. :thumbsup:

If you see VR.. kick him once.. maybe that golden horseshoe the Vikes have been blessed lately might just fall out. :lol:

What irony....here I am. Just arrived in Schaumberg IL (spell that Chicago) for business, and I am stuck in Bear territory till Tuesday.

I shall have to find local Bear sports bar. Think I might be out numbered :shock:

And bozz, since cdnfavrefan won't be there, you can take his place getting stuffed into a trash can :p

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

What irony....here I am. Just arrived in Schaumberg IL (spell that Chicago) for business, and I am stuck in Bear territory till Tuesday.

I shall have to find local Bear sports bar. Think I might be out numbered :shock:

And bozz, since cdnfavrefan won't be there, you can take his place getting stuffed into a trash can :p

Vikes - if anyone gives you any crap when the Vikings start beating the stuffing out of da Bears, just kick 'em in the ding ding.

Go Vikings! (Zombieslayer doesn't like da Bears)

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikes - if anyone gives you any crap when the Vikings start beating the stuffing out of da Bears, just kick 'em in the ding ding.

Go Vikings! (Zombieslayer doesn't like da Bears)

Bears fans don't have any "ding dings". :p

You're ok guy Zombie.....for a cheesehead! :wink:

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gonna be a good time. well, about as good of a time as a person can have at the Metrodump, other than when the Pack is embarrassing the vikings.

PAck93z: that looks like Prince.

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A friend and I went over to Seattle last year to a Seaturkeys game and wore our Packer Jerseys and hats. Fortune would have it that we sat about 10 rows up above the Seattle bench. We started early with the Packer chants, and by kick-off we had most around us thoroughly pissed off. :x

During a lull in the second quarter we started again, and Holmgren himself turned around and had a big smile on his face. Only time he smiled that game. :lol:

So, Bozz, have a great time, and put it to the Vikes or Bears fans....whichever you decide to P-O. :D

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it'll be one of the few times i get the chance to get good and liquored up, so i'll certainly be a little bit mouthier than usual. it'll be an adventure.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A friend and I went over to Seattle last year to a Seaturkeys game and wore our Packer Jerseys and hats. Fortune would have it that we sat about 10 rows up above the Seattle bench. We started early with the Packer chants, and by kick-off we had most around us thoroughly pissed off. :x

During a lull in the second quarter we started again, and Holmgren himself turned around and had a big smile on his face. Only time he smiled that game. :lol:

So, Bozz, have a great time, and put it to the Vikes or Bears fans....whichever you decide to P-O. :D

Don't get me started on Seattle Seaturkey fans. Uh oh. Too late.

I was at Steve Largent's very last game. You remember Steve Largent, the best Seaturkey player ever. Yes, that Steve Largent.

Anyways, they were losing so everyone went home. We, being real football fans, not fair weather coffee addicts like the people in Seattle (who by the way, do not DESERVE a professional football team), stayed for the ceremony. Largent said a few words to an almost completely empty stadium, and that was that.

I felt so embarrassed for Largent. Poor guy.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I would have LOVED being there, seeing "Chumley" smile like that!!!! :wink: :lol:

Members online