MNF: Packers vs Broncos

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game had me stumped. I was sitting here trying to figure out why the hell our one game on Monday Night Football would be against the Broncos, of all teams. Then it hit me. Cutler vs Favre. So many comparisons have been made of Cutler and a young Favre. It's either a chance for Favre to take the kid to school, or the kid to show up his idol. Also, with Javon Walker on Denver, it makes the game mean that much more. This is game I'll be highly anticipating. Plus, I'm not over Super Bowl XXXII yet, so a little revenge is always sweet.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game had me stumped. I was sitting here trying to figure out why the hell our one game on Monday Night Football would be against the Broncos, of all teams. Then it hit me. Cutler vs Favre. So many comparisons have been made of Cutler and a young Favre. It's either a chance for Favre to take the kid to school, or the kid to show up his idol. Also, with Javon Walker on Denver, it makes the game mean that much more. This is game I'll be highly anticipating. Plus, I'm not over Super Bowl XXXII yet, so a little revenge is always sweet.

Why oh why did we not resign Desmond Howard? You're not the only one who's not over XXXII.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll really be looking forward to this game, because we have a bye the week before(which will help) I hate bye's they make me jones for Packer football.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think i'll EVER get over SB32.
Denver cheated on the salary cap, and got away with it. I think they were fined a million dollars for it a few years ago, but so what! Like THAT is punishment! They SHOULD have taken away the Lombardi trophy and given it to us! THAT would have been justice.
What other sport can you be caught cheating in, and still get to keep the championship?
:soapbox:

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Denver cheated on the salary cap, and got away with it. I think they were fined a million dollars for it a few years ago, but so what! Like THAT is punishment! They SHOULD have taken away the Lombardi trophy and given it to us! THAT would have been justice.
What other sport can you be caught cheating in, and still get to keep the championship?

here here

talk about changing the course of history...instead of 'the great' john elway finally winning the big one he loses the big game AGAIN...i'd love it

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My "dislike" of the Broncos borders on hatred. It starts with Ferret-face, their coach, and extends down to the cheerleaders. I exempt no one. If I ever attended a game there, heaven forbid, I'd be fighting everyone around me. After I left the hospital, I'd pick a fight with the cab driver, too. It borders on "unhealthy" I'm sure. The only good thing in Denver is the Museum of Natural History, IMO. But that's not nearly enough.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

here here

talk about changing the course of history...instead of 'the great' john elway finally winning the big one he loses the big game AGAIN...i'd love it
Thanks!
I'm glad i'm not the only one that feels that way.
And.........why the heck did it take them YEARS to find out about their cap cheating???
My guess is (and i'm only stating my opinion on this) I think they knew about it a long time ago, and didn't say anything because they didn't want to take away poor Elway's glory. So, they wait MANY years, figuring no one will care because so much time went by.
Me...........i'm STILL P.O.'d about it!!!!
I DEMAND JUSTICE!!!!! :whippin: (I know i won't get it though) :tantrum:

packer_backer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought i was the only one who wasnt over sb32. i hate when they show it on nfl's greatest games. by the way how did denver cheat salary cap? they had the same ppl a year later.

cheesy4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the broncos more then the cowgirls bcuz i live in colorado so all i hear is that the pakcers suck and john elways amazing. but the main reason is because i went to a preseason game five six years back and the whole stupid stadium started chanting "packer FANS suck" i hope they all die including javon. and PAck in Black im goin too where u from

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts