MM on Injuries !!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From todays press conference:

(How close was Jennings this morning to playing?)
He was close. I felt bad for Greg because he really pushed it. He just wasn't 100 percent and frankly I just wasn't comfortable putting him out there. I don't know enough about him as a young player, and we were confident in our plan and how the other receivers practiced this week. He was close.

(Injuries?)
Woodson with a left knee, he returned. Corey Williams with a right knee, he did return also. Donald (Driver) I think is fine - he had an ankle and did return. Miree we are looking at right now, his elbow. Morency is a lower back - that's a concern and we're looking at him. David Martin was in the x-ray room for his jaw. Nick Collins returned with cramps at the end. Really, Brandon (Miree), Mo (Morency) and David Martin are the three we have to get more information on.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good to hear jennings was close to playing & that driver should be fine. here's hoping everybody else will be ready to go this week!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im glad to that Jennings will come back hopefully next week. I was sure glad when Driver came back after he was injured, I was holding my breath on that one...the team surely looks better, every game they play...

Members online

Latest posts