1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

MM on Injuries !!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by WinnipegPackFan, Oct 30, 2006.

1. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    From todays press conference:

(How close was Jennings this morning to playing?)
    He was close. I felt bad for Greg because he really pushed it. He just wasn't 100 percent and frankly I just wasn't comfortable putting him out there. I don't know enough about him as a young player, and we were confident in our plan and how the other receivers practiced this week. He was close.

(Injuries?)
    Woodson with a left knee, he returned. Corey Williams with a right knee, he did return also. Donald (Driver) I think is fine - he had an ankle and did return. Miree we are looking at right now, his elbow. Morency is a lower back - that's a concern and we're looking at him. David Martin was in the x-ray room for his jaw. Nick Collins returned with cramps at the end. Really, Brandon (Miree), Mo (Morency) and David Martin are the three we have to get more information on.

2. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    good to hear jennings was close to playing & that driver should be fine. here's hoping everybody else will be ready to go this week!

3. millertime

millertime Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    we need jennings next week.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    The team seems to be coming together, then that dang injury bug bites again.

5. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im glad to that Jennings will come back hopefully next week. I was sure glad when Driver came back after he was injured, I was holding my breath on that one...the team surely looks better, every game they play...