MLS Musings

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I've become a Philadelphia Union fan, because they are close to home. They are kind of mediocre. It's odd watching your team struggle when you are a Bayern fan as well. :laugh:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I've become a Philadelphia Union fan, because they are close to home. They are kind of mediocre. It's odd watching your team struggle when you are a Bayern fan as well. :laugh:

You have just had the first loss this season, gotta slum it sooner or later Croakie. ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Found out they air MLS games on our German "Sport 1 US" channel but not sure if I should give it a shot....they also air selected NBA, NCAA and NFL Football games. Im tempted but its another 10 Euros per month..... :confused:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Found out they air MLS games on our German "Sport 1 US" channel but not sure if I should give it a shot....they also air selected NBA, NCAA and NFL Football games. Im tempted but its another 10 Euros per month..... :confused:

If you spend the Euro's you can watch an FC Toronto game that @Sandolf and I will be at. And after the game you can tell Sandolf how much Jermaine Defoe sucks. :D:roflmao::poop:

OP
OP
Sandolf

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score

10 Euros is a lot. At least it is not polluted with WNBA games or MMA fistfights.

Last edited:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hey! Philadelphia has worked their way up into playoff contention. Letoux and Casey are making a good combination. I don't know if they are up to the level of KC or DC United, but heck, it's nice to see them in the running.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
David Villa settling into NY as he awaits his MLS debut with the NYFC starting next season said this about the MLS playoff system...

It's the playoff format that has particularly piqued Villa's interest. He feels it’s a system that other leagues around the world should seek to adopt.
"The format is very competitive, and it's a format the European leagues should look at," Villa told MLSsoccer.com. "The race for the playoffs and then to play in the playoffs to determine the champions – for me, playing my whole life in Europe, I haven’t had a league like this. It makes it very competitive and interesting from the beginning to the end.
"In a European league today, the seventh-place team after 25 games can’t aspire to win the league because you can’t," Villa continued. "And here the seventh-place team can still get in the playoffs and dream of winning the league. It’s very competitive and attractive in the way it goes about crowning its champion."
New York City FC fans will hope Villa gets the chance to taste the playoffs in his 2015 debut MLS season. But the first step will be the unveiling of the club jerseys for their expansion season, which MLS officials revealed will take place in November.

http://m.mlssoccer.com/news/article...referral&utm_content=News&utm_campaign=Unpaid

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
This is so stupid. Neither LA or NY deserve 2 teams.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...17&utm_source=FB - NBC Sports Soccer&utm_tags=

So basically, you took a complete disaster of a team, re-branded it, kept it in the same city where it failed, and then handed it over to one of the worst owners in football history, Vincent Tan... BRILLIANT.

Let me guess, the uniforms are going to be red with a stupid dragon on it.

Members online

Latest posts