MLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all, I'm not impressed with him.
Yes, he went 14-4 the 1st year with Ugly wins and really ugly losses.
Generally the team is a reflection of the coach.
A coach that appears to be a friend to the players.
He at times has that "Deer in headlights" look on the sidelines. Just don't see that hungry, mean attitude that it takes to beat the other team down.
The rift between AR and him at the beginning of the year I believe is true. With AR's attitude, he told MLF he's the boss and I'm doing it my way and MLF said ok.
Before this last game started, he was asked about the game and he reportedly said we've been playing not to lose but tonight we're playing to win. Things looked the same.
Not a fan of M.Pettine either. Time to make a change.

I know I'll have my detractors, but that's how I see it. Hope I'm wrong.
Not too impressed with M.Murphy at the helm either. Changes were never made at the right time. TT,Capers,Zook, etc. MM was a good coach but didn't have that upper management to right the ship when needed.

Positives? Gute seems to be doing a good job, but the R.Gary pick was a headscratcher. Next year will tell.
The 2020 draft class and FA pickups need to hit on all fronts if this team can add another ring.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

First of all, I'm not impressed with him.
Yes, he went 14-4 the 1st year with Ugly wins and really ugly losses.
Generally the team is a reflection of the coach.
A coach that appears to be a friend to the players.
He at times has that "Deer in headlights" look on the sidelines. Just don't see that hungry, mean attitude that it takes to beat the other team down.
The rift between AR and him at the beginning of the year I believe is true. With AR's attitude, he told MLF he's the boss and I'm doing it my way and MLF said ok.
Before this last game started, he was asked about the game and he reportedly said we've been playing not to lose but tonight we're playing to win. Things looked the same.
Not a fan of M.Pettine either. Time to make a change.

I know I'll have my detractors, but that's how I see it. Hope I'm wrong.
Not too impressed with M.Murphy at the helm either. Changes were never made at the right time. TT,Capers,Zook, etc. MM was a good coach but didn't have that upper management to right the ship when needed.

Positives? Gute seems to be doing a good job, but the R.Gary pick was a headscratcher. Next year will tell.
The 2020 draft class and FA pickups need to hit on all fronts if this team can add another ring.

Couldn`t disagree more. I`m proud of this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts