Mitch Mustain- Future GB QB

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now we Packer fans (And Raider Fans) are building for the future....

This is what I love about the game... We can dream, and look to the future.

How about this kid for our first pick in the 2010 Draft?

Mitch Mustain Now that is a name that has a Super Bowl win all over it.

Mitch Mustain is just a damn good name for a Q.B.

http://www.cstv.com/recruiting/recruiting.cgi

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heelntoe said:
Todd Marenevich... Ha! lol, j/k.

Actually, the kid below him, Gerald McCoy, looks much more impressive to my (untrained) eye.

Ok... The Tod Marinovich thing was a good come back.. But this is a Packer Forum.... I still like the the Name Mitch Mustain in Green and Gold.

Gosh I love this game! It is the Super Bowl lay off... and I can sit here on the net in my spare time and google the possible future.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, my aunt and uncle are having a baby who reportedly kicks quite well. Maybe the Packers should draft him as their kicker in 2027.

Heelntoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, wait... the QB at no. 6 on that list is Tim Tebow, that's a waaaay better name for a QB.

[Chris Tucker in Friday] Yo! Here come Tebow! Hide your gold! [/Chris Tucker] Every time he makes a play, fans can scream, "wooooo! You got knocked the &^$*#! out!"

What kinda name is Mustain? It reminds me of a friend in the Navy that had a shipmate whose name was Stains. The ongoing joke for their tour was to have the XO page him a couple times/wk ... "****** Stains, report to mess duty..." Then everyone would bust a gut.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heelntoe said:
Hey, wait... the QB at no. 6 on that list is Tim Tebow, that's a waaaay better name for a QB.

[Chris Tucker in Friday] Yo! Here come Tebow! Hide your gold! [/Chris Tucker] Every time he makes a play, fans can scream, "wooooo! You got knocked the &^$*#! out!"

naaaaah, that was Debo!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

"What you got on my forty homie?"

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mitch Mustain, he's alright...Pat Devlin on the other hand...decmitted from Miami to attend Penn State, you know he's a good decision maker off the bat, JoePa brought in some top linemen and recievers this year, teriffic recruiting class, real excited about this kid

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Javon....Have you seen Devlin play? He looks pretty good. Anytime Miami wants them as a QB, they gotta be good. I saw him play live once. Kinda hard to show what he has because of the rain. Turned mostly into a running game.

The OC that recruited him to Miami was fired, right? Is that why he decommitted?

Members online

Latest posts