Mistakes made by the Bears

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Ok so watching this highlight reel made me notice a few things that wont happen next week against the Pack.

Jay cutler certainly wont run like he did and that pass he threw in the redzone would of been picked off if it was us. Also there is no way i see Greg Olsen being open as often as he was.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD7NovXNOzg]YouTube - ((inHQ)) Chicago Bears Seattle Seahawks Playoff Game Highlights 2011 (HQ)[/ame]

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your not the only one that's seen those mistakes, next week Cutler wont be that lucky, plus he'll be sacked two times more, picked a few more times. All the Seahawks did was they made the Bears offense look better than it actually is. Almost the same thing with their defense.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The immaturity in Cutler showed aswell last game, pressure situation and he makes a bad throw when he should hav just ran out of bounds or thrown the ball away.

Now they played a 7-9 time with 27th ranked defense and he was still making those mistakes.

On sunday hes going to face more pressure and with our secondary hes going to throw more INTS.

Cutler had a good game but he hasnt been faced with REAL playoff pressure, I hope on Sunday it really gets to him and the defense and offense continue to do what they do best and that is win games.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your not the only one that's seen those mistakes, next week Cutler wont be that lucky, plus he'll be sacked two times more, picked a few more times. All the Seahawks did was they made the Bears offense look better than it actually is. Almost the same thing with their defense.
What else can you expect from a losing record team?

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't forget that Cutler had all day in the pocket. Basically all of the Seahawks sacks were coverage sacks. There weren't getting any push with a 4 man rush.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seahawks defense is God awful. They are ranked like 25+ in every defensive category. I would hope that the Bears looked good against them. Saints hung 30+ on them too in their house, with ZERO running game.

Members online

Latest posts