Minnesota Vikings

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
And yes I do have some sort of grasp of the game LT. I predicted the GB d to be a fraud which it was and is. I predicted they wouldn't go far in the playoffs and they didn't. I predicted that Kampman would not fit in the 3-4(not sure if i said that on this board however). I predicted that Minn would win the division.

I think A TON of people predicted those things as well, doesnt mean anything other then stating what was common knowledge for most of the year

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think A TON of people predicted those things as well, doesnt mean anything other then stating what was common knowledge for most of the year

Really? Then you must not read the posts made here. I seem to remember a lot of people thinking this team was better than it is. Look at the predictions mae by some for the record next year.

I'm not claiming to be some football genius. There is a lot for me to learn about the game. As I've admitted to being wrong at times.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Really? Then you must not read the posts made here. I seem to remember a lot of people thinking this team was better than it is. Look at the predictions mae by some for the record next year.

I'm not claiming to be some football genius. There is a lot for me to learn about the game. As I've admitted to being wrong at times.

This is not the only forum around ;)

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
Wonder if Brett will go on or retire, this time for good? Inquiring minds want to know!

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Originally Posted by [B=Purplepeopleeater[/B] [URL="http://www.packerforum.com/packer-fan-forum/19307-minnesota-vikings-post266312.html#post266312 said:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
[/URL]
Bah..who cares about the past..frankly I just don't. Be here now. Just sit there and watch us win the Super Bowl...WORD!

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

YES! I know TOO many guys that are like this dude, and they all ate **** yesterday thanks to that beauty throw that did not need to be thrown by you know who!

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is too good

Where is the Original Poster at??? F@wkin scared Queens fan... got his tail tucked between his legs and bailed! They all scatter like cockroaches.... Packers > ViQueens!!!

Sorry, the queens fans are not home right now, they all scurried back under the confines of the metrodump and will not come out for another 3-4 months, please leave a message.

Members online

Latest posts