Minnesota v Bills

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Watching the highlights today it was spooky watching their #4. He was so like HIM...and when he threw the interception, I almost had to check my calender to see what year it was.
Greg didn`t look anything special either, no offence Raptor :(

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe the quote I saw from Ponder, saying the Bills D was exotic and confusing. If this guy thinks a defense in the second game of the preseason is exotic and confusing, he's in for a long year and short career.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe the quote I saw from Ponder, saying the Bills D was exotic and confusing. If this guy thinks a defense in the second game of the preseason is exotic and confusing, he's in for a long year and short career.
The Bills threw a bunch of different blitzes at them all game long. Even Frazier was surprised by it. The Bills Defense did not go vanilla.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's Wonder not thinking before he speaks. Maybe that's where Jennings got that from. Ok maybe not. Jennings was already spouting off at the mouth

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems like GJ was blinded by his anger and hatred towards GB that he didn't know what he was in for.
A losing season with a QB who is nowhere as good as his former one.
I don't feel bad for him at all.
He made the bed that he now has to lie down in.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts