Minn Vikings commemorative Super Bowl T shirt

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Minnesota Vikings Commemorative Super Bowl T-shirt

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Nice cotton, clean, simple design that reflects the proud 50 year history of the purple. Limited number in production, get yours now.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Two things

You missing a picture?

and shouldnt this be in NFL or smack? lol

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
If find it funny it's coming from a Minnesota radio show. Can't say they don't have a sense of humor over there.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I figured it was a plain white tee

Maybe get that group ^^ to sing their theme song?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'm sure their use to laughing at themselves.:D

Strange, I've never seen a Viking fan laughing. Well, I take that back. They usually are laughing they have won the SB before their team even makes it. Then after their team chokes in the Championship game they are crying.

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, this reminds me of my favorite story from when I use to work the phones for the nflshop.com. This lady calls up because she just got her magazine and there was a Jacket she wanted to order but couldn't find her team. New items that hadn't came in yet sometimes don't show up on-line till they are actually "in stock", or sometimes a manufacture won't carry a certain team for what ever licensing reason. I ask for the page and what item it was. She tells me the page and tells me the item... A Super Bowl Patch leather bomber jacket. They are the ones with the patches of each of the super bowls a team won. They show the cowboys, Packers, and I believe the steelers at the time, so I ask her what team she wants, and her reply, "We are all big Viking fans over here". I inform her she could not get that jacket in the Vikings, and she asked me why. It still warms my heart to say it "Because the Vikings have never won a super bowl.". She was polite, asked if I was sure, and I made sure to be as neutral, polite, and as apologetic as I could, but I was gloating inside.

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, this reminds me of my favorite story from when I use to work the phones for the nflshop.com. This lady calls up because she just got her magazine and there was a Jacket she wanted to order but couldn't find her team. New items that hadn't came in yet sometimes don't show up on-line till they are actually "in stock", or sometimes a manufacture won't carry a certain team for what ever licensing reason. I ask for the page and what item it was. She tells me the page and tells me the item... A Super Bowl Patch leather bomber jacket. They are the ones with the patches of each of the super bowls a team won. They show the cowboys, Packers, and I believe the steelers at the time, so I ask her what team she wants, and her reply, "We are all big Viking fans over here". I inform her she could not get that jacket in the Vikings, and she asked me why. It still warms my heart to say it "Because the Vikings have never won a super bowl.". She was polite, asked if I was sure, and I made sure to be as neutral, polite, and as apologetic as I could, but I was gloating inside.

I'm surprised she didn't file some sort of lawsuit over discrimination against her team.

You were too nice to her.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Could have said we sell SB loser patches...

Then say.....Since she is so loyal, you have a deal only for her.

Buy 3 SB loser patches and you get the 4th one for free

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually was thinking they would have one for their 4 Super Bowl appearances, they have to sell something, don't they? And isn't it true that they put "playoff appearances" on the walls of the Metrodome?

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually was thinking they would have one for their 4 Super Bowl appearances, they have to sell something, don't they? And isn't it true that they put "playoff appearances" on the walls of the Metrodome?

There are some of these floating around. In addition to being false, they are downright ugly:

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are some of these floating around. In addition to being false, they are downright ugly:

Oh yeah, those are hideous. As far as being false, it's common practice to make championship shirts for both teams playing in championship games. The loser's shirts just gets donated.

What WOULD be funny though, would be to see people wearing those. Talking about pouring salt on the wound.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm surprised she didn't file some sort of lawsuit over discrimination against her team.

You were too nice to her.
What you hear when you call in:
"This call may be monitored and recorded for quality control purposes."

What they mean:
This call is being recorded to follow with our Big Brother ways of our government and it also may provide for a few laughs to our working class crew in the break room.
So take that *****ez!"

Nick 52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yeah, those are hideous. As far as being false, it's common practice to make championship shirts for both teams playing in championship games. The loser's shirts just gets donated.

What WOULD be funny though, would be to see people wearing those. Talking about pouring salt on the wound.

What were the chances a team that wears purple, with viking accoutrements, would come up with a garish and hideous design for a t-shirt?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts