MIN DE Allen limps off field

Rodgersfan1985again

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFC NORTH blogger was at MIN camp the other day. I guess allen messed up his foot and was in OBVIOUS pain and had to be carted off of practice. Welp there goes the viqueens run D haha

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I read that too...but first let's see what it is. It could be nothing.

Let's clarify it, than celebrate it.
Yeah, let's all celebrate an injury to a player from a rival team. That is so sportsmanlike of you. You know, last year I had about 4 Packer fans saying they wished Peterson was injured in the first game against the Packers. I wonder, how many Packer players were injured last year? Wasn't that a big problem with the defense? Karma has a way coming back to get you.

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Save karma for Earl. Take the high road anytime you want, but that is such hypocrite. Like if any purple fan isn't thrilled when any Packer or bears important player gets an injury. It's part of the game. ILMAOL when AP got injured against the Pack in 2007 when we crushed you guys 34 x 0.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah this goes both ways. I am not happy the player got injured but happier with our chances with said player out of the game.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a complement to Allen that packer fans are happy he's injuried. He's IMO the 2nd best pass rusher of the NFL since 2005. Ahead of Kampman. But it's also hypocrisis to condemn us for wanting a key player to get injuried and for the vikings to loose power. It's like Robdog said, we don't really want any harm for him specifically, but if his injury affects our rivals, we're gonna be happy.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I don't wish any injury on a player. But I would be lying when I said I'm not glad to see a top player on a rival team out of the mix for awhile.

Members online

Latest posts