1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Milwaukee Gone Wild

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by CaliforniaCheez, Jun 21, 2007.

1. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Last year they had a riot at the end of the "celebration." All it takes is a handful of idiots to mess it up for everyone.
    I think they need to end this party for good, or someone will end up hurt bad.
    Why do people have to take something good, and mess it up?

3. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Look what happened in Texas during the same "celebration", a guy got beaten to death.

This stuff isn't surprising to me.
    I was impressed with the police response and the use of horses to control the crowd.

As a veteran of 25 years in a maximum security prison, I have long been an advocate of using animals to help control difficult situations.

Colorado uses dogs in their prison system and I was very impressed with the effectiveness of those dogs.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Some people just look for a "reason" to riot. Those animals should be locked up and the key flushed down the toilet.

5. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's exactly right.
    You have a group of fringe people with an attitude who don't want to be the ones that start it but once they see a percieved slight of their people they jump in and get it going and then abscond to let someone else take the heat.

This particular "celebration" is ripe for violence in my opinion.

6. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Thats sick they should all rot in prison.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You are right.....they just wait for ONE guy to start it, then join in. I think they are all cowards. If they were one on one with some guy, they would chicken out. But they see a bunch of people beating up one poor guy, and they join in just to have the "fun" of beating some innocent person.

8. Packerfanforever

Packerfanforever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I remember there was another brutal gang beating down there a few years ago. A bunch of kids beat some guy to death with baseball bats and pipes.

9. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If these assholes put as much effort into obtaining an education as they do into being thugs...................

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    It's the "mob mentality".
    Almost everywhere i go, i see gang signs painted on everything. I did a load of wash last night in the Cedarburg laundrymat, and there on the bathroom walls were a bunch of different gang signs. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but gangs are pussys. They can't "man up" themselves, so they join a gang to try to be a somebody. If we could get rid of gangs, you would get rid of a majority of violent crimes.
    How big of a man are you when you join in with 30 other people to beat one poor innocent person? yeah.....a REAL man, hey?