1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Milwaukee Brewers give Rectal Exams

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by PackerChick, May 11, 2007.

1. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Some guys might have been interested in this promo last Tuesday.

Brewers Kicking, Inspecting ***
    Posted by Adam Godson in The Clubhouse
    May 7th, 2007

Nothings sells tickets like a finger in the anus!

Nothings sells tickets like a finger in the anus!
    The National League is abuzz over the early performance of the 22-10 Milwaukee Brewers. Apparently, they’re not satisfied to kick ***, they want to be elbow deep in it. The Crew is offering free rectal exams at Miller Park on Tuesday, giving free tickets to men who let Freddie Fingers touch their anus. They need promotions to get folks to the park with the Nationals in town, but I’m not sure Dr. Feely is going to pack the house. You’d think they could at least do this on “seat cushion night.”

For some reason, this event also seems to be sponsored by a local television station. If you like reality television, you’ll love watching Bob Uecker take a lubed finger in the cornhole! And why does it have to be done in their 39-foot RV? I know all the skyboxes aren’t rented for this game, why not bring ‘em a little closer to the action. I’m sure there’s extra anal lube in the clubhouse. One thing’s for sure, Luis Castillo has never been happier to be in Minnesota.

The press release says, “screening will be conducted by…physicians and other experts…” Other experts? Besides a doctor, who else would be qualified to inspect the interior of an *** inside a bus? Milwaukee’s last “mystery guest” was the headliner at the 100th anniversary celebration for Harley Davidson. Must I remind everyone who that turned out to be?

This promotion highlights the difference in ownership for the Brewers. Bud Selig was bending over Milwaukee fans for years; at least this time they asked.

This is something that maybe VikesRule would be interested in. LOL.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    PC said:"This is something that maybe VikesRule would be interested in."

OHHH! PC!!! What you SAID!!!(Good one!) Now......you can EXPECT a reply from him! Don't expect him to take this lying down!(Or bent over a table!!!)LOLOLOL!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You know.....(and this is true!) They had planned to do this till 3pm, but the line was so long by noon that they had to cut the line off, so that they could finish up by 3pm. They gave free Brewers tickets to all the men that agreed to have the free exam.
    Now.....the only way this would have worked in Minnesota would be if they said they would TAKE AWAY their Viking tickets if they got the exam!

3. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Here is to our little gnome friend...

[​IMG]

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    PERFECT photo to accompany my post!!!LOLOLOL!!! :rotflmao:

5. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    This could give Vikes an idea to give free gynecological exams to all women for free tickets to a vikings home game.

6. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

7. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Bad day Vikes? Are we all giving you a hard time? It comes with the territory when you are a Vikings fan in packers territory.

8. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    ye thats true we do give vikes a hard time He deserves it

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I think it would be too hard for him to figure out.
    I heard he showed up with a 6 pack, thinking he was gonna give a "Pabst Smear!" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: