Millen's team reaches unthinkable milestone

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
80, that is EIGHTY losses. 80 losses. no matter how many times I say it I still can't believe the man has a job. 80 losses since Millen became general manager of the lion's. I'm sure it will be 82 by the end of the season. Was going to post this in the smack area but we aren't even worth making fun of. It's all become just sad really. Be glad you aren't a Lion's fan, no matter how pissed off or discouraged I get I just can't give them up. 80 losses in 7 years. Makes me want to throw up.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
80, that is EIGHTY losses. 80 losses. no matter how many times I say it I still can't believe the man has a job. 80 losses since Millen became general manager of the lion's. I'm sure it will be 82 by the end of the season. Was going to post this in the smack area but we aren't even worth making fun of. It's all become just sad really. Be glad you aren't a Lion's fan, no matter how pissed off or discouraged I get I just can't give them up. 80 losses in 7 years. Makes me want to throw up.

WOW :shock:

That is beyond belief.......That Millen is still there.
I had really thought that the Lions were going somewhere this year.

big3, you have my respect. For you to hang in there like that is incredible.
Major cojones!

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
at least your a true fan of your team you do have good players there and they almost had the cowboys maybe they will call in a new g.m.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
at least your a true fan of your team you do have good players there and they almost had the cowboys maybe they will call in a new g.m.
I don't know WHAT Millen has on the owner of the Lions...........he must have nude photos of him doing something bad.........how else can you explain Millen still being there?

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't it to the point now that the NFL cant allow the Lions to win a SB? Can everyone imagine the pent up energy that would be released in the celebration? We are talking Hiroshima. Detroit would burn to the ground.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't it to the point now that the NFL cant allow the Lions to win a SB? Can everyone imagine the pent up energy that would be released in the celebration? We are talking Hiroshima. Detroit would burn to the ground.
If thats the case.........can we let Detroit win a super bowl??? :lol:
(Just kidding!!!)

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
(Just kidding!!!)

hahaha, nice one cheesey :)

sure the 6 losses in a row is a nice stat, but my favorite of the season is still the negative 18 yards they managed to run up in the entire game versus Cardinals. that actually takes more effort to go backwards than forwards i think. it's enough to make you want to go to the drive-thru in the nude.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:
4thand26 said:
(Just kidding!!!)

sure the 6 losses in a row is a nice stat, but my favorite of the season is still the negative 18 yards they managed to run up in the entire game versus Cardinals. that actually takes more effort to go backwards than forwards i think. it's enough to make you want to go to the drive-thru in the nude.
LOL! :wink:
Just don't spill your hot coffee in your lap! :lol:
Hey.....maybe they will hire you as an assistant coach!

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:
4thand26 said:
(Just kidding!!!)

:lol:

Members online

Latest posts