Mike Vick

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just saw an interview on sportscenter in which at the end the following reporter asks Ron if in the end he'll be exonerated? Mr. Mexico looked a bit confused and said "Man, no comment" I'm pretty positive that he didn't know what exonerated meant... :rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just saw an interview on sportscenter in which at the end the following reporter asks Ron if in the end he'll be exonerated? Mr. Mexico looked a bit confused and said "Man, no comment" I'm pretty positive that he didn't know what exonerated meant... :rotflmao:
LOLOLOL!!!! That had to be FUNNY!!!
Talk about looking like an idiot!
Vick:"No!!! NO!!!! Don't exonerate me! I wanna be able to have CHILDREN someday!!!" :rotflmao:

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BangTheDrum said:
LOLOLOL!!!! That had to be FUNNY!!!
Talk about looking like an idiot!
Vick:"No!!! NO!!!! Don't exonerate me! I wanna be able to have CHILDREN someday!!!" :rotflmao:

hahahaha LOL :rotflmao:

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He probably thought it was something the other inmates would do to him once he's actually sent to prison;).

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
he was probably thinking "Executed" or "Urinated"

Vick sucks

Hey! Vick is a great QB one of the best in the league
I admit he's exciting to watch, as he runs well. But a great QB? No. Not in my humble opinion.
I think the Falcons are gonna be wishing they hadn't let Matt Schwab go.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
is Vick still at the Falcons?
Yes........awaiting word from the commissioner to see if he will be disciplined in the dog fight case. I think if he is found guilty of being involved in it, he's gonna be suspended. Of course i don't really know if he was guilty or not yet. But is sure doesn't look too good for him at this point.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
It doesn't look good for Vick because of what i have heard he has done to the dogs.
Maybe it's just me, but i don't see how anyone can watch 2 dogs rip each other to shreds, and call that entertainment. To me, thats just plain sick.
If he did it, i hope they nail his you-know-what to the wall.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
your calling that entertainment? thats a joke its sick.
I'm a dog lover..........i could NEVER stomach seeing two of those beautiful animals trying to kill each other.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Cheesey when are the results for his case out?
I don't know. I'm SURE they want to be 100% certain before they charge him, if they do.
I know there have been people there that said he was involved. It was HIS property, so he is responsible for what goes on there. And i find it hard to believe he wouldn't know what was going on there.
JMO of course.

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Cheesey when are the results for his case out?
I don't know. I'm SURE they want to be 100% certain before they charge him, if they do.
I know there have been people there that said he was involved. It was HIS property, so he is responsible for what goes on there. And i find it hard to believe he wouldn't know what was going on there.
JMO of course.

This is the fallout of the Duke Lacrosse case. Now prosecuters want to be positive about the charges when a star athlete is involved for fear of being sued if the charges are dropped.

Either way, they have Vick. There is more than enough evidence on the property to prove that it was used for dog fighting. The dogs were in pretty bad shape, they found multiple dogs buried on the premises, and Vick had tools that are used only for dog fighting (like pry bars to pry apart the jaws of two locked on dogs). They also have witnesses that will probably testify against Vick since they'll be looking at quite a bit of trouble as well and they won't have his millions to support them. Finally, even if Vick claims that he didn't know what was going on, it was still his property and thiis would be constructive notice of what is going on there.

I agree with y'all on this subject. Dog fighting is horrible, and I look for Vick to go to jail, not just get suspended.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Vick won't go to Jail when do celebrity's go to Jail ? not very often he will get suspended but wont get put in prison
Unfortunatly you are probably right. Although it may cost him alot in fines, and may even cost him his NFL career.
I'd LIKE to see him locked up, if he is in fact guilty.

Members online

Latest posts